Introduce Yourself!

As the newest member of the forums (as of now, anyway), I'd like to introduce myself. A few things about me:

-My name is Selina.

-I've Love to listen music and also love to watch movies.

-Favorite game series (in no particular order) : Mario, NFS & Max Payne

That's all for now. I don't want to make this too long winded!

Nice to have another babe onboard, Selina. Welcome!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

As the newest member of the forums (as of now, anyway), I'd like to introduce myself. A few things about me:

-My name is Selina.

-I've Love to listen music and also love to watch movies.

-Favorite game series (in no particular order) : Mario, NFS & Max Payne

That's all for now. I don't want to make this too long winded!

welcome to the forums! :D

Well her title is "Stargate Season Free" and her signature is links to god knows what. That and another similar account made with a signature that tries to use BBcode and has similar links I'm going to assume we got a spambot.

Well her title is "Stargate Season Free" and her signature is links to god knows what. That and another similar account made with a signature that tries to use BBcode and has similar links I'm going to assume we got a spambot.

it may not be a spam bot, but she/it has indeed spammed. user account has been banned. her/it's post deleted.

I'm glad our moderators are attentive to these things, seeing as users simply seem only attentive to our moderators. Or just their avatars.

Or just Alyxx's.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

agreed. it did look like a person actually wrote that. idk really, but i never saw if she/it did actually post spam threads/spam posts in existing threads. dunno what to say really.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Alyxx why is everyone so attentive to your avatar beside the obvious.

Stop that brain, the eyes are up there.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Hello everyone, my name is Thadeus and I'm new here, so I might as well write a little about myself here:

I'm a 21 year old guy from Norway (I swear if you are going to make a viking joke I will sail over there on my ship and beat you up with my waraxe XD)

Some of my passtimes include: Gaming, roleplaying, gaming, photography and of course combining the above in interesting ways ;)

My favorite games are as follows: Anything I feel is fun to play then and there XD

And that's about all I can think of, feel free to ask me anything you would like to know and don't be shy!