Introduce Yourself!

I've been to the Czech Republic for a few days so I should know that. :P

Welcome to Accursed Farms!

I'm Petr from Czech Republic, how many of you know where is it without using google? :-D 23 years old mofo

Welcome to the forums! *hugs*

Thanks! :-) I would really enjoy a hug from a lady equiped like you! :lol:

Okay, seeing that I've been registered for a few weeks now and mostly kept to myself in the German subtitle section, I think I'll also introduce myself.

Me llamo Simon, I'm from Germany; and I usually look and feel older than I am. Fun fact: my friends sometimes call me the cantankerous Hobbit. Except from the hairy feet part a pretty fitting description.

Best,

Simon

I've never once regretted being a nasty, greedy, cold-hearted, avaricious money-grubber... conservative.

Hey Simon, I loved The Cask of Amontillado. One of my favorite Edgar Allan Poe stories. Welcome to the Forums.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'm Uncle Hooston. I love you. I am 15 years old. I will always love you.

Oh, and I like Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. :3

“Follow my advice and you’ll die just like me! Huh-HYUK!”

-Gordon Freeman

I'm me. Sort of. My name changes often enough that I'm not always sure. Well, anyway, I think I'm going to start posting here finally, as I don't have enough interesting discussion or AF in my life, so greetings my new minio- err, friends. :P

I'm me. Sort of. My name changes often enough that I'm not always sure. Well, anyway, I think I'm going to start posting here finally, as I don't have enough interesting discussion or AF in my life, so greetings my new minio- err, friends. :P

I'll just call you Wheatley then.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

That's probably for the best, I know the name well enough as I used it for some months on Steam before switching it around.