Introduce Yourself!

Welcome back, Kaenyn. It's nice to see you return.

Very good to be back, I missed the simplicity of this place amongst all the shouting and readings from the last 25 days :P

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I have never posted an introduction on here. It's a little late, but here we go :P

The name is Kaenyn, and I'm from N.C. if you must know. I write post-apocalyptic style books, along with a bit of erotica on very...very slow writing days. I am a gamer as well as a writer, I enjoy RPG's more than anything else. What I am working on right now is a mmorpg made with some friends at the touchofdeath forums. I am here to converse, watch Freeman's mind, and...I don't know...converse I guess :D.

I try to be nice to everyone and act as a sort of older brother in a way.

I'll treat you guys like my family if you do the same.

-Kaenyn

We're all a family here, Kaenyn. :)

Good to know.

Just came back to say hello.

I'll set camp on the forum for a few minutes to see what's going on in here. Then I shall go back with my red-coated mates.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Hai. I usually go by Sacred or Cam IRL. I'm a 16 year old male from BC, Canada.

I've been drumming for 6 years and I'm here from watching the Freeman's Mind from the start and I've seen most - all of the Civil Protection ones.

Not sure what else to put here. So yeah. ^^

Welcome! (yeah, don't accidentally forget the "l" in that word)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hi my name is Ikthias, im new here, and i love freemans mind, im a cancer, im 24, im male, and i live in socal.

just wondering how the community is here =)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Hello, I'm lonesomedrifter, I live in ireland and yes, I'm a leprechaun. I try to be nice to everyone. Now I need to go look after my pot o' gold.

Waiter, there's a terriost in my soup!

I'm User, just some guy looking for a decent forum. If I'm not wasting my time reading webcomics or wasting my time playing online strategy games, I'll probably waste my time here.

So here's to time wasted.

Hello! Diaperjacket here- longtime fan of Accursed Farms, Freemans Mind, and Civil Protection. I'm also somewhat of a lurker on these here forms, so I finally decided to make an account! So hopefully I'll be accepted into the ranks of you cool peeps and share my love of Half-Life. Oh, and I'm really, really bad at introductions, in case you haven't noticed!

Other miscellaneous things about me:

I live in the beautiful (read: boring and dreary) city of Kirkland, Washington. Fun fact! This is the city that Valve was founded in.

And I'm a 19 year old male. If that sorta thing matters.

Hello! Diaperjacket here- longtime fan of Accursed Farms, Freemans Mind, and Civil Protection. I'm also somewhat of a lurker on these here forms, so I finally decided to make an account! So hopefully I'll be accepted into the ranks of you cool peeps and share my love of Half-Life. Oh, and I'm really, really bad at introductions, in case you haven't noticed!

Other miscellaneous things about me:

I live in the beautiful (read: boring and dreary) city of Kirkland, Washington. Fun fact! This is the city that Valve was founded in.

And I'm a 19 year old male. If that sorta thing matters.

Welcom to the farm. The Farm. THE FARM! (no idea Why I just did that)

non-euclidean fuck machine