Introduce Yourself!

Hello! Diaperjacket here- longtime fan of Accursed Farms, Freemans Mind, and Civil Protection. I'm also somewhat of a lurker on these here forms, so I finally decided to make an account! So hopefully I'll be accepted into the ranks of you cool peeps and share my love of Half-Life. Oh, and I'm really, really bad at introductions, in case you haven't noticed!

Other miscellaneous things about me:

I live in the beautiful (read: boring and dreary) city of Kirkland, Washington. Fun fact! This is the city that Valve was founded in.

And I'm a 19 year old male. If that sorta thing matters.

Welcom to the farm. The Farm. THE FARM! (no idea Why I just did that)

Haha, that should become a meme or something... :P

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hello, I'm Jek Jek, I've been here for a long time but I think it would be nice to say hello again.

I'm 18 male gamer from Poland. I like to draw stuff, write stories, listen to soundtrack/classical/alternative rock music and shoot at free time. I'm in love with Australia, I'm a brony, Sherlock Holmes addict and kritz battle medic.

I'm serious for most time but get easly amused by random things.

This forum seems to be a nice place, everything's related to Freeman's Mind - fabulous!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

hello everybody i love freemans mind a lot and if i should tell anything about myself then i think that i am more mature than other people that are my age

The spoiler below contains a massive wall of text.

I figured I would join, as I love FM and been checking here every now and then for updates, as well as occasionally lurking around the forums for a little. Anyways, being an introduction post and all, I'll get on with that.

I'm more of a PC gamer, as I was not born in the golden era of console gaming, never got to enjoy any of the timeless classics.

Don't have any actual hobbies besides skulking around chats/forums and gaming, lately have tried drawing a bit though and enjoyed it.

If you are truly so interested in what I play, you're welcome to check my Steam profile [hydra69] and not question what the hell I was thinking when I named my account.

Favorite music is a VERY wide array of music from a fair chunk of different genres, but my biggest love has to be electronic [Groove Armada, Röyksopp as current favorites].

I also have several classical songs in my playlist just for the hell of it.

Am I a brony? I prefer the label "ponyfag", has a much better ring to it.

If you were to ask of my personality, I would have to say that I attempt to be entertaining, I tend to stay away from drama. I tend to laugh over things some would find cruel, which is odd because I feel fairly empathic when I see someone in a painful/embarrasing situation. And if there's one thing I love to do, it's making fun of myself and degrading my already nonexistant self-image.

And for the end of this massive textwall. I'm 15, male, live in Estonia, lack a proper social life, have absolutely no clue of what I'm going to do with my life in the future.

TL;DR version: Some guy with bad taste in music, games and has serious problems with keeping his introductions short.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

Well hello,

my real (first) name should be easy to guess... :roll:

I currently live near Innsbruck (Austria) and after 8 years of mundane school, I spent five years studying electronics engineering at this awesome place, where I also met lots of Half Life fans and started to watch FM when episode 8 was released.

I graduated in June this year, right after the release of FM EP 42. My avatar shows me at the presentation of my thesis; the thing on my head is a 15'' hard disk from the 1960ies. :ugeek:

Because I absolutely love programming, I enrolled for CS at the University of Innsbruck.

Right now I joined this forum for no apparent reason and am awaiting the release of BM:S tomorrow.

Dave

My language of choice is C++ but I recently developed a strange fetish for pure C89.

I sometimes write x86 and Atmel AVR assembly and once I was forced to write Java code.

I've been here too long to not make an introduction.

I'm Humin. If you want to know something then ask.

Hello, I'm Lonesome Drifter (Fallout NV reference). I'm Irish and I live in a shitty little place called Longford (Same place as Mel Gibsons mother and he's named after the local church and his middle name is the diocese). By the way, calling Longford shit, but thats actually a copliment to the place. (That's right, random trivia now available for you to buy).

As you can tell from the above, I'm an absolute pessimist and I like putting random trivia in brackets (I REALLY DO).

Waiter, there's a terriost in my soup!

Wecome, Drifter! Please keep all limbs inside the ride at all times, and do not unfasten your seatbelt once the ride is in motion. Life preservers can be found under your seat, and oxygen masks will drop down from above in case of an emergency. If a passenger is singing Nickelback, feel free to unfasten his seatbelt when we go through a loop. Beverages and snacks will be served during the ride; beverages without a lid are not recommended. Finally, thank you for flying Accursed Air; please sit back and enjoy the ride to hell.

Hi, I'm Chuck; more or less the resident forum goofball.

Hello, I am a small snowflake from Sweden.

I really enjoy Freemans Mind, a series which I find to be quite thought provoking. I hope that I will be able to contribute with a few concise and valid replies in these forums.

:)

We can never see ourselves as others see us. Even the mirror shows us in reverse.

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle, not women.