Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I am a small snowflake from Sweden.

I really enjoy Freemans Mind, a series which I find to be quite thought provoking. I hope that I will be able to contribute with a few concise and valid replies in these forums.

:)

Velkommen! Fint å ha en nabo her. ;) Er fra Norge selv.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hello, I've been lurking around here a few months now and I finally got around to making an account. I'm AAA, but as long as I can figure out that you mean me, I don't really care what you call me. I'm from the USA, midwest if anyone was interested (that's still true even if no one is interested though). I stumbled on Freeman's Mind a couple of years ago, found Civil Protection from that, and I've been watching Ross's creations since.

Welcome all... TO HELL!!!

Wait... Sorry, we're not quite there yet...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hello, hi, hola.

I'm CreativeChoroos, I just got here cause like my friend Epsilon told me to come here.

I play games

n stuph

Good, all are welcome, all are welcom...

non-euclidean fuck machine

(This is how i think it should be done profesionally)

Name: Ryan Tillotson

Faverate Youtubers: Machinama, Daneboe, Epic Rap Battles Of History, Smosh and Toby.

I'm really creative and i come up with auesome shit for just about everything.

Look out for my other posts. :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Bomb-shelter parties are the best parties, because bomb-shelter parties don't stop... until everyone's dead.

Nomnomnom;,. eat all the white space!

I'm starting to think you should be the official avatar manager.

:(

I try!

No, your job is holiday shuff generating for the avatars.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Nomnomnom;,. eat all the white space!

I'm starting to think you should be the official avatar manager.

All that stuff I did on that one picture has helped too. Also, it turns out that low quality pictures are a big pain in the ass to give transparency. So I just apply it to the whole thing.

Hey guys! I've already done this once before, but I'm not really the same person as then, am I? My name is Ethan, I'm 13 about to be 14, I live in the United States, down in the south, and my personality is nothing like it used to be! I never really posted much, and when I did, it was depressing, usually meaningless bullshit. Now, I'm a much happier and nonchalant person. I joke around alot (or, I try to anyway) and I never really take anything seriously. Yes, I am a brony. I love video games! Anything from action games like Half Life to puzzles games like Portal to sandbox games like Minecraft to hunting and horror games! I love Ross' content and I've been watching since Freeman's Mind episodes in the teens were new. I'm an independent business owner and a non-famous internet personality (or, I'm becoming one anyway, starting with a blog and youtube channel). I go by Ethan, Ecorp99, Spicy Night Owl, or Heartless. I know you guys don't want a wall of text to read (even if it is one alread), so I'll cut it off here! Can't wait to have tons of fun here! See you later guys!

Hey guys! I'm Cirty Dunt, also named Will. I'm 16 and I code Java and shtuff. Whoo!

~Mind bomb.

Hope to see you all on the forums! ;)

Success is buried deep in a garden of failure. You will eventually find it... if you look hard enough.

"You're a cop. I'm an undercover cop. The rules are different."