Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Arkady

I'm from Poland.

I like movies, climbing and stuff.

witam towarzysza! :D

No siema! :D

Re Introducing myself for the umpteenth time -.- Hey I'm Ladeh and I am here to stay this time aha, nice to be back in the forums.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Oh hi I dont know if I remember you but welcome!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Oh hi I dont know if I remember you but welcome!

I have had a few name changes haha, but thanks.

You think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?

Welcome back. Now to drive you mad... Or happy... Your decision.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hello, I've been here a little while. I like games and I'm an unbeatable procrastinator.

Hello, I've been here a little while. I like games and I'm an unbeatable procrastinator.

I'll beat you at procrastinating later...

the name's riley

Hello, I'm Adrián, I'm from Mexico and I'm an alcoholic :D.....

Hi, nice to meet you... You can take me out for a drink some other time, and I'll drive you home when I drink you under the table. (I'm not alcoholic, but I can drink like one)

Come over here, and I'll beat you, procrastinator or not... ;)

Hello c: my name is Cassie. I'm a 20 year old American (State of Maine) that likes to play Animal Crossing and read dystopian novels. I'm also a pretty big theater nerd. I started watching Freeman's Mind proooobably like about 14 episodes in, and now I'm currently enjoying the hilarity that is Ross's Game Dungeon videos. Well anyways, I'm likely to be seen lurking here a lot now that I know this forum exists, but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm pretty psyched to be able to connect to people who appreciate the same sense of humor as I have. :D

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

Hello c: my name is Cassie. I'm a 20 year old American (State of Maine) that likes to play Animal Crossing and read dystopian novels. I'm also a pretty big theater nerd. I started watching Freeman's Mind proooobably like about 14 episodes in, and now I'm currently enjoying the hilarity that is Ross's Game Dungeon videos. Well anyways, I'm likely to be seen lurking here a lot now that I know this forum exists, but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm pretty psyched to be able to connect to people who appreciate the same sense of humor as I have. :D

Welcome to the Freeman's Mind Collective, Cassie. ^^ Here you'll win a chance to fight freaks of nature, escape countless safety hazards, wander aimlessly for hours, and die scared, tired, and alone.

And to enjoy the company of individuals that are even more insane than Ross's portrayal of Gordon Freeman... (in other words, me)

lol, I can tell already that this is that start of something beautiful x)

Hopefully it has a middle and end too... The middle and end can be optional if you want.

that likes to play Animal Crossing

I like you already.

the name's riley

I like you already.

I was slightly worried people would think I'm weird on here for playing such a cutesie game. Clearly I was wrong. Yay for being wrong :D

I like you already.

I was slightly worried people would think I'm weird on here for playing such a cutesie game. Clearly I was wrong. Yay for being wrong :D

I've been somewhat getting back into it lately, myself... We should share friend codes and visit each other's towns. ^^

I like you already.

I've been somewhat getting back into it lately, myself... We should share friend codes and visit each other's towns. ^^

Maybe, I don't really add a lot of people.

the name's riley