Introduce Yourself!

I get that. Well if you ever want to exchange codes, I am more than happy to ^^

and Xalder, we totally should. Mine's 2337 4211 5044 :D

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future." -- Oscar Wilde

Hello c: my name is Cassie. I'm a 20 year old American (State of Maine) that likes to play Animal Crossing and read dystopian novels. I'm also a pretty big theater nerd. I started watching Freeman's Mind proooobably like about 14 episodes in, and now I'm currently enjoying the hilarity that is Ross's Game Dungeon videos. Well anyways, I'm likely to be seen lurking here a lot now that I know this forum exists, but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm pretty psyched to be able to connect to people who appreciate the same sense of humor as I have. :D

Welcome to the forums, Cassie. <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Well, I don't do fluffy games unless it involves making the fluffy go "BOOM!", but I don't hold it against people who do. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hello! I'm Jamie, from the United Kingdom. I've been following Freeman's Mind since around mid-late 2009 (I don't remember specifically), and the Game Dungeon pulled me into the wacky world of Tyrian.

Favourite games: Most things by Valve, Doom I and II, Resident Evil 4, Kerbal Space Program

Favourite films: Alien series, the Star Trek TOS films (Wrath of Khan et al), Monty Python films

Favourite other stuff I guess: Game of Thrones, Star Trek TOS and TNG, Earl Grey, power metal, Dune (the book), Homestuck (don't judge me).

Hi I’m percep. I just started catching up with Ross’s recent stuff and noticed the forums. I don’t talk much, but everyone here looked nice enough so I thought I’d join. So hello I guess… :D

Alright *Cracks knuckles* I have followed a rule since the don of the net, and it dictates that I never post before reading all the context so after going through 62 pages of: Vampire Succubi, Ponies, meeting vegetables, Multiple world domination plots, PONIES, PC gaming, Cheese, The merits of soda analogies, Magical equine demon fans, Physics jokes, Anti-bronyisum, The ramifications of fail trolling, Favorite classes, Furries, People leaving(With a suitable soundtrack), Bomb-cheese, Cookies, cake(This many Valve kids, and no cake 'til page 40?), Triumphant returns, Edger Allen Poe, Currency exchange rates, Random non-English posts, Dangerous Dyslexic Designations, Grammar Nazis, And Print Welcome 30 goto 10. I think I'm ready...

First, My name: You can call me Professor. I can't make you, but I'd like it. Second, I am a Brony (Not a huge one, don't get nervous) Third, I made an account back when the site got overhauled, or a little bit after I think, but I forgot the login, so this is my fresh start. Fourth, I've been a fan of Ross for quite a long time(how long would be hard to say). Fifth, I live in Kansas; I don't like it, but it's cheap. Sixth, I'm not a huge gamer, but I do play through Half-Life at least once a year. Seventh, I'm a tobacco rights activist. Eighth, I write, and draw, but doesn't everyone? Ninth, I dig giant robots. Tenth, I think people need to use the word "groovy" more often.

I hope that I wasn't too cheesy in this introduction. It's hard to not feel like a fifth grader introducing himself to the class when you make an introductory post.

Edit: I just noticed that it was a month of quiet before me, and the dude above me showed up. Weird...

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE WEIRDEST FORUM OF THEM ALL!

I might pay more attention to this forum now that I finally remembered to bookmark it (had to reinstall windows and get a new MoBo), but I'm really proud of you guys because you've only gotten weirder since I went MIA.

Glad to be back guys.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hi! I am new here! My name is Jeb_CC! :D I love gaming, drawing, writing, composing music and playing the piano. I am very creative! I am a Christian, and I absolutely love Ross Scott's videos; FM, Game Dungeons, Civil Protection, they're all so good! If you want to talk about anything, you can PM me! I'd gladly reply! I am more lonelier than a pond in a desert so yah. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Welcome! And don't mind the atheists that seem to think they run the Serious Topic section, some of them just don't know how to coexist without alienating others. (there are some that are nice though)

Welcome! And don't mind the atheists that seem to think they run the Serious Topic section, some of them just don't know how to coexist without alienating others. (there are some that are nice though)

Hehe. X3 As long as nobody spits a pool of acid onto my parade then I'm good. We're all human beings. I hope. ._. Boy that'd really turn the tables, next month I'll find out that half of this forum is controlled by parakeets.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Not parakeets... A few gerbils here and there though. I'm some sort of alien hybrid personally.

Not parakeets... A few gerbils here and there though. I'm some sort of alien hybrid personally.

Well, glad to meet you, Mr.Alien-Hybrid. X3

-------

I actually fit more under the sloth category, thanks.

the name's riley