Introduce Yourself!

Tsar Alexander here (no, you don't get to know my real name!), soon to be High School graduate and hopeful Midshipman (The ROTC kind, not the Academy kind...). Started watching Ross's videos around 2008. His sense of humor inspired me for the longest of times when I was a bit younger. In some way's, I think even the sense of humor helped me out through some pretty rough waters, since I could always just direct a snarky comment in my mind to a bad situation/person.

Hello Tsar! Glad to see a serviceman here. I'm a soon-to-be Air Guard enlisted and recent high school graduate.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hello everyone! I just made my account here, so I could discuss Ross Scott's Freeman's Mind/whatever comes up in the near future. I have alot of experience with forums in the past, so I will try to make a meaningful contribution!

Off topic, I didn't know where else to put this. Apologies if I am cluttering the forum up.

Thanks!

^sums it up

Off topic, but that name reminds me a lot of a particular user on a forum I used to browse a while back.

the name's riley

Hello everyone! I just made my account here, so I could discuss Ross Scott's Freeman's Mind/whatever comes up in the near future. I have alot of experience with forums in the past, so I will try to make a meaningful contribution!

Off topic, I didn't know where else to put this. Apologies if I am cluttering the forum up.

Thanks!

In the future, please refrain from creating duplicate topics. If there already is an appropriate thread, use it instead to keep the forum uncluttered.

And welcome to Accursed Farms!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Thanks!

In the future, please refrain from creating duplicate topics. If there already is an appropriate thread, use it instead to keep the forum uncluttered.

And welcome to Accursed Farms!

I didn't see the Introduce Yourself thread before today, I am very, very sorry and I will never do this again. Thank you for the greetings! :)

*ultimate snob face and sounds like Mr. Howell from Gilligan's Isle*

Well, seeing as you've now decided to abide by our rules and regulations, I guess I'll make the effort to extend a welcoming handshake to you sir. Welcome to the forums, but don't get any funny ideas. I'm not your pal, and don't even think you're getting your grubby little hands on my money.

Serious mode: Hey man, I think everybody's made a dupe thread on accident before. You just got it out of the way ASAP! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

hi

Ey!

Ahoy there, I was talking ot that other man but it's good to say hello to you all again!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

IT'S JEKJEK

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MAN, ONLY 12 DAYS OFF.

the name's riley

Hello I am scorpionma

I am a big fan of Ross

he is the best youtuber ever!

and i see whats going on with this shitty machinma

anyway I just noticed that there is a forum

and i signed up and joined here!

Thank u for that amazing voice

I have A little question

What commands do he use?

god mod?

and how does he climp things like that