Introduce Yourself!

I didn't even know this website had a forum, and Im kind of pleased.

But why, oh why, can't I change anything in my profile? I get a fatal error and its something about my username.

I didn't even know this website had a forum, and Im kind of pleased.

But why, oh why, can't I change anything in my profile? I get a fatal error and its something about my username.

It's a problem the forum has had for months now. :S No one can change anything in the UCP. Sorry about that!

But welcome!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I'm Kenwood, and one time I stuck tweezers in a power socket.

but-why.gif

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hello, I'm BidetoftheDead, I've been a long time Accursed Farms fan and I'm glad to see these forums are active.

Also when will the UCP stuff work? I don't want to be faceless for long D:

Welcome Bide! Always good to have new people on the forums. :)

Unfortunately we're not sure when the UCP will be fully functional again. It's been down for some time but the issue is being worked on. Hopefully not too much longer.

Retired Forum Moderator

Hello, I joined because I like Ross's videos. Is the UCP broken? Whenever I try to change my icon all I get is a blank page

Like with everyone, we all join cause Ross' videos are indeed cool. XP

The UCP? This was discussed no more than 5 posts before yours. :P

But uh, yeah, it's broken. Sorry. :(

-------

I'm wondering if there should be a notice on the homepage explaining the UCP issue.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

There are supposed to be fixes in a coming update or something like that but god knows when that is. ._.

the name's riley

Or a pinned thread explaining the UCP issue.

+1 for that.

And welcome to everyone!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The issue IS being worked on! :3

We have mods and admins all aware of the problem, and we are discussing it. If we can't get a fix for it this week, then we COULD make an announcement. But for now, if someone asks if the UCP is down, just be friendly and tell them the situation is being dealt with. ^_^ The decisions isn't also entirely up to me, so I can't guarantee that making some sort of thread or announcement is a good idea. X3 It might make the problem bigger than it seems.

And for the sakes of not being off topic, I understand the concerns, but I'd advise everyone to keep this as an introduction thread only from this post onwards, thank you!

-------

I was going to make an introductory post once the UCP got fix, but i figure I've been putting off joining this community for too long at this point. I've been a fan or Ross's stuff since around 2008, back when he just started gaining momentum on machinima's YouTube channel with his "freeman's Mind" series, but never actually got around to making an account on the forums. I've been following all of Ross's work since then, but only recently decided to make an account on here after watching Ross's Game Dungeon and seeing all of the shout-outs he gives you guys. I'm glad to finally be a part of the community, and I can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum, Disaster! :D

I hope you enjoy your time here.

-------

Hello, I'm Juan from Argentina. I've been watching Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind since 2009, awesome series, so it feels nice to be here.

Alright, have a nice day!