Introduce Yourself!

No, I think you're safe, you can stay lol. I don't think anyone REALLY wants to refuel that war, especially since even Ross had to step in to contain it and it didn't end on the most positive of notes for everyone.

'twas Nagisa actually, but I digress.

the name's riley

No, I think you're safe, you can stay lol. I don't think anyone REALLY wants to refuel that war, especially since even Ross had to step in to contain it and it didn't end on the most positive of notes for everyone.

'twas Nagisa actually, but I digress.

'twas both... You weren't in on the PMs we all got.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Before, I wasn't here, but I am now. I'm not a huge forum guy, so realistically I'll probably float through a few topics, get distracted by something else, then forget this forum exists for half a decade and come back. Hi.

HI! Hopefully we'll leave a lasting positive impression so you won't forget for too long. :P Welcome to the forums Peran.

Retired Forum Moderator

Shoot, i almost forgot to post something after signing up. Anyway....

Hi, i'm Alex. I'm 18 years old, from the Philippines (home of that cooking show Freeman talked about in the crate smashing room in ep7, but that's a different story). I've been a fan of Ross' work since 2010. I'm a fan of album oriented and prog rock, I sometimes do gigs playing bass and drums, usually family gigs though. If i ever did something bad here in the forums, I'm really sorry. I'm a kind of guy who tends to screw things up unintentionally. Anyway, i hope i'll enjoy the company here in Accursed Farms, look forward to what Ross has in store this year.

Welp, now what?

My name's (Redacted by the humane society against wild Revans).

I live in the hot ass slums of Texas, I enjoy the finer luxuries like hot pizza, hamburgers, soda, and reading books.

Seriously though, aside from the TeamAvolition forum, a forum centered around an infamous team of Minecraft griefers a few of you probably have heard of, this is the second forum I'm registered on. The Avolition forums are kind of dwindling to halt traffic-wise, so I'm trying to branch out and find a new forum to call home and meet new people. (A link to my Avolition profile is on my AF profile if you wanna go check out what I posted there... Beware though, the earlier posts I made there are pretty horrible in terms of quality.)

AccursedFarms looks to be kind of small in terms of community, but that's no big deal. I like small communities where you can get to know everyone.

I'm kind of rough around the edges sometimes, (EG: I may call you a faggot. If I call you a faggot, please note that it is not me being serious and it is just a misguided attempt at humor.) but I mean well. Actually, I don't really plan on calling anyone a faggot here though. I'm planning on keeping all my posts non-flammatory. I was just kidding. Hehe.

My main interests are Programming and Writing... And gaming. And pizza.

Favorite games are pretty much first person shooter games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Source, Team Fortress 2, etc. And those are just my favorite multiplayer games. I enjoy playing retro games, I LOVE System Shock 2, Morrowind(Though that's not really metro...) stuff like that. Personally I think the current state of the gaming industry is appalling but that's another thread for another time.

Anyway I hope to meet alot of you in the coming weeks!

P.S: Happy 2015!

Welcome all new people!!!

Now hand over your sanity, they aren't allowed here.

Hmm... How about "Welcome to Accursed Farms. Please hand over your sanity to the nearest farmer. Your sanity is not allowed in the vicinity""

Welp, now what?

Since there are some other newcomers guess I can do my part as well!

Hi, I'm Mendes, but you can call me Red. I'm from Brazil and I've been following Freeman's Mind since 2009. I lurk the site occasionally and just got around making an account not long ago.

Besides animation and games in general, I mostly enjoy unpopular stuff: philosophy, economics, politics, aviation, simulators, although my knowledge of most of it is not deep enough (though I strive to change this).

Usually I take a cue from around and don't really write much, but I also love discussing, so I've a hard time with that...

Also I can listen to anything from classical to rap, but I ain't no music buff.

Have seen some interesting posts around already, you guys are a great community! Hope to read the forums more often from now on. See you around!

PS:. I'm 22. Forgot that small detail.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Welcome, and do comment in the Serious Topics and Civilization Problems forums. Just be sure not to start flaming. Keep it civil, and you're good.

Hmm... How about "Welcome to Accursed Farms. Please hand over your sanity to the nearest farmer. Your sanity is not allowed in the vicinity""

But that would be the sane thing to do. Don't think too hard on that sentence.

Welcome to all the new, returning, and been here but haven't said much people. It pleases me to see activity returning. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

Hey there folks.

I'm Zed (28) and this is my attempt at joining a message board, mostly from an ancient sense of nostalgia. I used to be a moderator and active member in a modding community dedicated to red alert 2 and other C&C games (though I didn't actually do much modding) and I was semi active on the Bob & George forums, one of the first spirte-based webcomics until it ended. These days I find myself rather bored during my lunch breaks and I figured I might as well find a new community to worm my way into. Reliving the glory days is what they call it. Or maybe it's just an early midlife crisis. Mhm.

Either way, I started watching Freeman's mind quite a while ago, back when there were about 30 episodes or so released. I lost track of accursed farms during the long break which as I understand it is when Ross' troubles with machinima started. I rediscover the series when it suddenly popped up on TGWTG and in the mean time I've started taking quite a liking to the Game Dungeon series as well.

I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, when it comes to things; I'm an amateur sprite artist (don't ask me to use a pencil though), I've installed fruity loops a couple of times and I've picked up a couple of programming languages along the way. I try to read whenever I can, preferring light fiction like Pratchett and the more recent pulpy Dresden Files, though I've read a few more obscure titles as well. These last couple of years I've mostly switched to audio-books, listening to them when I have to do mindless tasks at work or when I'm in the car. Oh, and I'm also known to participate in the occasional game, both those which you can play on a table-top and on a PC screen.

That about covers it I think. See you guys around.

I'm Nick. My username is Watterson in reference to Bill Watterson, famously the creator of Calvin & Hobbes. I agree with his view on how light conversations and heavy debates should be held. I don't like to talk much.

I'm Nick. My username is Watterson in reference to Bill Watterson, famously the creator of Calvin & Hobbes. I agree with his view on how light conversations and heavy debates should be held. I don't like to talk much.

I'm also a huge fan of how Calvin & Hobbes handled conversations in general. Welcome to the forums!

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com