Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I´m Oscar and I´m from the UK. Like a lot of other members on this forum I love watching Freeman´s Mind. So that is basically why I got here. This seems like an interesting forum with a broad range of subjects to talk about.

Welcome Juan and Motorcycle! :D Hope you enjoy your time here.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hi, I'm RedShocktrooper, and I greatly enjoy Freeman's Mind, however my favorite stuff by Ross is the Game Dungeon, and heck, I came here hoping someone could help me out with my own Obscure As Heck game issues.

Hey, I just noticed this thread thanks to Redshock bringing it to the top of the pile.

I'm Rliant from the States and I've been watching Freeman's Mind since...probably the 20th episode? Not terribly far in but I wasn't there day one, I'm afraid. I also saw all the CP episodes and the rest of Ross's work when he started putting the Accursed Farms logo at the end of the episodes and I naturally came to investigate.

I only really got into the forum recently, though I posted a few times as a guest or on another account (I can't recall which), the one of which I remember was for sure on the last episode of FM thread. Now that I've worked out how to keep track of updated threads I think I'm going to be a lot more active here.

Cheers, everyone!

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Welcome to the forum RedShocktrooper! And more officially, welcome to the forum rliant1864! :D I'm giving you two nicknames now, cause I ain't gonna be typing those usernames all the time. X3

RedShocktrooper, I'mma call CaptainShocky. And Rliant... I'll call rliant. XD There we go.

Hope the both of you enjoy your time on the Accursed Farms! :D

And beware, we're haunted with INFP personalities here. XD So many of them. It's the accursed farms' curse... INFP's... everywhere.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

And beware, we're haunted with INFP personalities here. XD So many of them. It's the accursed farms' curse... INFP's... everywhere.

INTP is almost as common... But I'm borderline between the two, so what do I care? ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hahaha better watch out for us!!!

But really, welcome to you all!!!

Welp, now what?

'rliant' makes me think of 'reliant', and subsequently 'Robin Reliant'. Therefore, Imma call you 'Robin'. Or Del Boy.

J/K ;)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Hi, I'm Sean, if you wish to call me by me real name. Remolay otherwise. I don't care which to be honest.

I haven't known about this stuff for nearly long enough. I used to watch Freeman's Mind on Machinima, and had no clue what was going on when I just stopped seeing them, then found the Accursed Farms channel because I suck. Game Dungeon is the greatest. That's all I can think of to say and I sound like a teenager instead of 21 like I actually am. Yay. I'm sure we'll get along juuuust you already hate me.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

:D Welcome to the forum Remolay! I'm sure you'll get along fine here, doesn't matter who are you or what you act like! ^_^ Everyone is welcome! (Except Hitler)

-------

Hi, I'm Sean, if you wish to call me by me real name. Remolay otherwise. I don't care which to be honest.

I haven't known about this stuff for nearly long enough. I used to watch Freeman's Mind on Machinima, and had no clue what was going on when I just stopped seeing them, then found the Accursed Farms channel because I suck. Game Dungeon is the greatest. That's all I can think of to say and I sound like a teenager instead of 21 like I actually am. Yay. I'm sure we'll get along juuuust you already hate me.

Ohai, welcome to Accursed Farms.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I dont know if I introduced myself but Im Scott, Im currently a 22 year old male who is currently unemployed but is a short story writer, music buff, movie buff, game buff, and all around nutcase, I may reference movies alot or games or even songs, but I can say there is not much music I havent listened to before, my library is so varied it is literally like a public library for books sometimes,

I have been watching Freemans Mind since 2008, and Civil Protection around the same time, but I just wanted to intro myself in case I didnt do so

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Well, what the heck. I wasn't planning on hanging around on this forum, but what can I say. Fun company is always a good excuse to stick around for just one more drink. And since you do have one of these threads here...

I'm Amadeus (so I guess Wolfie or Mozzy would work?). I tutor math and physics and warn you all to be careful about asking any questions about it, because I will make a spirited attempt at talking your ear off through your screen. I've been a lurker since the very first episode of FM and I've been tagging along for the ride ever since. Good times, good times.

It's never too late to introduce yourselves so....

Welcome aboard, Scott and Amadeus!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the stay.

Welp, now what?

I tutor math and physics.

Please explain the differences between Voltage, Currant, Charge, and Resistance. I have a basic idea, but I'm sure there's a few key concepts I'm missing.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I tutor math and physics.

Please explain the differences between Voltage, Currant, Charge, and Resistance. I have a basic idea, but I'm sure there's a few key concepts I'm missing.

Voltage is the hills and valleys along the circuit. Currant is the stuff you put in buns. Current is the flow along the hills and valleys. Charge is the stuff actually flowing. Resistance is beaver activity. And also futile, but we all knew that.