Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I joined because I like Ross's videos. Is the UCP broken? Whenever I try to change my icon all I get is a blank page

Like with everyone, we all join cause Ross' videos are indeed cool. XP

The UCP? This was discussed no more than 5 posts before yours. :P

But uh, yeah, it's broken. Sorry. :(

There are supposed to be fixes in a coming update or something like that but god knows when that is. ._.

The issue IS being worked on! :3

We have mods and admins all aware of the problem, and we are discussing it. If we can't get a fix for it this week, then we COULD make an announcement. But for now, if someone asks if the UCP is down, just be friendly and tell them the situation is being dealt with. ^_^ The decisions isn't also entirely up to me, so I can't guarantee that making some sort of thread or announcement is a good idea. X3 It might make the problem bigger than it seems.

And for the sakes of not being off topic, I understand the concerns, but I'd advise everyone to keep this as an introduction thread only from this post onwards, thank you!

I was going to make an introductory post once the UCP got fix, but i figure I've been putting off joining this community for too long at this point. I've been a fan or Ross's stuff since around 2008, back when he just started gaining momentum on machinima's YouTube channel with his "freeman's Mind" series, but never actually got around to making an account on the forums. I've been following all of Ross's work since then, but only recently decided to make an account on here after watching Ross's Game Dungeon and seeing all of the shout-outs he gives you guys. I'm glad to finally be a part of the community, and I can't wait to meet you all!

Hello, I'm Juan from Argentina. I've been watching Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind since 2009, awesome series, so it feels nice to be here.

Alright, have a nice day!

Hi, I´m Oscar and I´m from the UK. Like a lot of other members on this forum I love watching Freeman´s Mind. So that is basically why I got here. This seems like an interesting forum with a broad range of subjects to talk about.

Hi, I'm RedShocktrooper, and I greatly enjoy Freeman's Mind, however my favorite stuff by Ross is the Game Dungeon, and heck, I came here hoping someone could help me out with my own Obscure As Heck game issues.

Hey, I just noticed this thread thanks to Redshock bringing it to the top of the pile.

I'm Rliant from the States and I've been watching Freeman's Mind since...probably the 20th episode? Not terribly far in but I wasn't there day one, I'm afraid. I also saw all the CP episodes and the rest of Ross's work when he started putting the Accursed Farms logo at the end of the episodes and I naturally came to investigate.

I only really got into the forum recently, though I posted a few times as a guest or on another account (I can't recall which), the one of which I remember was for sure on the last episode of FM thread. Now that I've worked out how to keep track of updated threads I think I'm going to be a lot more active here.

Cheers, everyone!

Welcome to the forum RedShocktrooper! And more officially, welcome to the forum rliant1864! :D I'm giving you two nicknames now, cause I ain't gonna be typing those usernames all the time. X3

RedShocktrooper, I'mma call CaptainShocky. And Rliant... I'll call rliant. XD There we go.

Hope the both of you enjoy your time on the Accursed Farms! :D

And beware, we're haunted with INFP personalities here. XD So many of them. It's the accursed farms' curse... INFP's... everywhere.

And beware, we're haunted with INFP personalities here. XD So many of them. It's the accursed farms' curse... INFP's... everywhere.

INTP is almost as common... But I'm borderline between the two, so what do I care? ;)