Introduce Yourself!

Hey, everyone. I'm back. I was gone for awhile because i joined the Army as a 14E (patriot fire control enhanced operator/maintainer) basically i shoot patriot missiles and maintain the systems that fire them. I'm a private E2 and i just finished basic training and advanced individual training (AIT). How many of the regulars back when i was well, regular, are still around? Aside from Alyxx and Rarity, of course.

Please note that throughout my Army career my Appearances are going to be spotty, but not non existent.

patriot fire control enhanced operator/maintainer

Ah, a fellow anti-air missileer...

Mine was the SA-8

ZRK-Osa-AKM-6S.jpg

Regards

Hey, everyone. I'm back. I was gone for awhile because i joined the Army as a 14E (patriot fire control enhanced operator/maintainer) basically i shoot patriot missiles and maintain the systems that fire them. I'm a private E2 and i just finished basic training and advanced individual training (AIT). How many of the regulars back when i was well, regular, are still around? Aside from Alyxx and Rarity, of course.

Please note that throughout my Army career my Appearances are going to be spotty, but not non existent.

It pleases me to know you're back. :D Welcome back buddy!

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm Xanthien. My real name is too unique to post on the internet, I'm an 18 year old High School senior living in Texas and moving to Vermont next fall for college (assuming I can pay for it). I play lots of video games, compete in Science Olympiad, and am generally a sarcastic asshole. I'd give a more detailed description but my life has been in a state of flux for the last two years and I'm not really sure how to concisely sum everything up in a way that describes who I am.

Texas is just way too hot for me to enjoy it, and because I signed up and didn't really do anything with the account until recently.

I'll bite. I'm Nex, I'm foulmouthed at nobody in particular (mostly technology), I want to do game reviews partially because of Ross, and I'm an advocate against emulation if it's possible.

I'm foulmouthed at nobody in particular (mostly technology)

I can relate to this sentiment on a spiritual level.

Welcome to the forum Nex. I look forward to maybe seeing some of your reviews. :)

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm foulmouthed at nobody in particular (mostly technology)

I can relate to this sentiment on a spiritual level.

Welcome to the forum Nex. I look forward to maybe seeing some of your reviews. :)

Oh, yeah, related to your username: I've also watched MLP since February of 2011, right in the middle of season 1. That's how I have this nick.

Oh, yeah, related to your username: I've also watched MLP since February of 2011, right in the middle of season 1. That's how I have this nick.

I actually joined under a different name way back then because I hadn't heard about the show till season 1 was just about over. Back then it was Blightmare(which you're free to call me if you want) Those were... interesting times on these forums to put it loosely.

Retired Forum Moderator

Welcome, and don't try to start the war all over again. (the casualties were great, and we don't want to see that level of bloodshed again)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I don't know. I don't think this forum can survive another war like that. Those tensions lasted months.

Retired Forum Moderator

It's been almost 4 years and Epsilon and I still frequently talk about it. I mean, I joined right in the middle of it, and it was the only reason I actually stayed on the forum. Y'all seemed like an interesting bunch so I was like "fuck it, I'm saying."

the name's riley

Well then that's a good reason to stay. I guess. Or maybe that means that I should run away.

No, I think you're safe, you can stay lol. I don't think anyone REALLY wants to refuel that war, especially since even Ross had to step in to contain it and it didn't end on the most positive of notes for everyone.

Still, I did walk away from that with fond memories. Weird ones but fond none the less.

To put it simply, ponies were everywhere. Like every single topic, derailings, mass conversion attempts, etc. The forum basically divided itself and most topics seemed to turn into arguments between the two sides over the use of pony images and subjects. We wanted to convert the whole forum, they wanted to eliminate us completely. Both mindsets fueled by wanting to win over the others. Eventually there was a compromise, with Ross's help, and we kept our pony topic and were only allowed to post about it in that and the random thread for the most part.

Fun times.

Retired Forum Moderator