Introduce Yourself!

I'm in Victoria, North-East Melbourne to be more specific. Enjoy Year 11 while it lasts, gets very serious next year (If you're doing it :D)

I dunno... the way it works here, Grade 12 and 11 are very much similar. X3 We're in combined classes, combined year group. That's how it is in my school at least, and in Tasmania. So I can pretty much expect the same of this year for the next! :3 More specifically though, I live in the northern part of Tasmania. Too darn cold here though. X3 It was snowing in town this winter, believe it or not. It usually only snows up on the mountains in the central part of Tassie.

Oh ok that's really interesting. I didn't know you guys had combined classes down south :P At least in VCE, they put way too much pressure on you. Not fun (not to try and make you feel worried or anything).

Would turn for Poe Dameron.

Oh ok that's really interesting. I didn't know you guys had combined classes down south :P At least in VCE, they put way too much pressure on you. Not fun (not to try and make you feel worried or anything).

You guys should have like... Combined year groups in Primary like 3-4 or 5-6. X3 This 11-12 thing is I believe an uncommon thing to do. But we're all learning the same thing in the end so. :3 Ever been to any other states? I used to live in WA. Actually did a 5 day drive with the parents from Perth, through SA, all the way to Melbourne! That... Wasn't fun. XD I get car sick dammit! But I've been to pretty much every state except NT.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hi, I'm Spaghetti!

I like of RPGs, medieval swordplay, guns, drums, science, giant bodies of water, ancient art, pixel art, bagels, lizards, deserts, rocks, agates, fossils, metal, actual metal, epic fantasy soundtracks, somber songs from the 60's and 70's, meat, cheese, cinnamon rolls, men, women, dark humor, snow, storms, nihilistic existential crises, and purple, dark blue, and dark red.

Say you're a Pastafarian please... :mrgreen:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You guys should have like... Combined year groups in Primary like 3-4 or 5-6. X3 This 11-12 thing is I believe an uncommon thing to do. But we're all learning the same thing in the end so. :3 Ever been to any other states? I used to live in WA. Actually did a 5 day drive with the parents from Perth, through SA, all the way to Melbourne! That... Wasn't fun. XD I get car sick dammit! But I've been to pretty much every state except NT.

Yeah we had composite classes back in years 3&4 and 5&6 but thats it. I've only visited Adelaide and Sydney unfortunately :( I plan on road tripping around the country eventually (I don't get car sick that's not a problem :P)

Yeah we had composite classes back in years 3&4 and 5&6 but thats it. I've only visited Adelaide and Sydney unfortunately :( I plan on road tripping around the country eventually (I don't get car sick that's not a problem :P)

Ever been out of the country?

I find it slightly amusing that the only big thing between us is the Bass Strait. X3 Anyone I've met in Australia online usually live in Brisbane or Perth.

But oh my gosh, isn't it entertaining to hear non-Australian's trying to say Aussie words? :P Bris-bayn. Mel-boorne.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I find it slightly amusing that the only big thing between us is the Bass Strait. X3 Anyone I've met in Australia online usually live in Brisbane or Perth.

But oh my gosh, isn't it entertaining to hear non-Australian's trying to say Aussie words? :P Bris-bayn. Mel-boorne.

I'm half persian so I visted Iran when I was very young (3 or 4 years old so I don't remember much). I also visted Malaysia when I was 14 which was freaking awesome. Apart from that nowhere else. How about you?

And yeah it always bugs me the way americans pronounce Melbourne :/

I'm half persian so I visted Iran when I was very young (3 or 4 years old so I don't remember much). I also visted Malaysia when I was 14 which was freaking awesome. Apart from that nowhere else. How about you?

Sweet! I'm a bit of everything really. XP Blood from Britian, Royal blood from the Shang/(Yin) dynasty in China, Dutch and Egyptian. :3 I'm a fucking princess. XD Haven't been out of the country though, no. I plan to go to LA in December though... For a month. :3 Should be fun.

The Melbourne thing though, ah, just take it as a chance to mock them! :P And it's not even Americans that say it wrong I've found. XP We can just mock the entire world together.

-------

Sweet! I'm a bit of everything really. XP Blood from Britian, Royal blood from the Shang/(Yin) dynasty in China, Dutch and Egyptian. :3 I'm a fucking princess. XD Haven't been out of the country though, no. I plan to go to LA in December though... For a month. :3 Should be fun.

The Melbourne thing though, ah, just take it as a chance to mock them! :P And it's not even Americans that say it wrong I've found. XP We can just mock the entire world together.

I mean the Persian thing is only on my dad's side. My mother on the other hand? Pretty much ALL of western Europe runs through her blood :P We're talking English Isles, Germany, Scandinavia, the works.

Hopefully you enjoy the US! I had a mate go over there earlier this year for a school Band performance and he said it was great but the food is apparently SUPER sugery and fake so, watch out for that I guess :D

I mean the Persian thing is only on my dad's side. My mother on the other hand? Pretty much ALL of western Europe runs through her blood :P We're talking English Isles, Germany, Scandinavia, the works.

Hopefully you enjoy the US! I had a mate go over there earlier this year for a school Band performance and he said it was great but the food is apparently SUPER sugery and fake so, watch out for that I guess :D

X3 My diet is already like 99% sugar. XD It's so bad, but I'm a fussy little shit so. I have been eating jellybeans for the past hour now. American food sounds like my BITCH. XP But in all seriousness: I hope to visit a few nice restaurants whilst over there... would be really nice. We gotta bloody tip the waiters though, don't we? Bah, what's the point of a tip then if it's bloody compulsory? Might as well be on my freakin bill! Bludgers... the lot of them. XD At least the food is cheaper over there than here. X3 $30 for a bloody piece of steak. Fahkin hell mate. I don't have money trees growing in my yard, ya ear-bashing money-sucking dipsticks.

LOL, excuse my random rant. :P

Food probably costs a lot here because we live on a freaking island. XD Takes extra effort to get anything to us!

-------

X3 My diet is already like 99% sugar. XD It's so bad, but I'm a fussy little shit so. I have been eating jellybeans for the past hour now. American food sounds like my BITCH. XP But in all seriousness: I hope to visit a few nice restaurants whilst over there... would be really nice. We gotta bloody tip the waiters though, don't we? Bah, what's the point of a tip then if it's bloody compulsory? Might as well be on my freakin bill! Bludgers... the lot of them. XD At least the food is cheaper over there than here. X3 $30 for a bloody piece of steak. Fahkin hell mate. I don't have money trees growing in my yard, ya ear-bashing money-sucking dipsticks.

LOL, excuse my random rant. :P

Food probably costs a lot here because we live on a freaking island. XD Takes extra effort to get anything to us!

I mean hey, if sugar's your thing, more power to you. America should be fan-bloody-tastic XD Personally, I can't handle it (health reasons and the sort).

Yep, agreed. Trying to get a decent steak or BBQ around where I live is a nightmare in of itself, let alone how much it costs :S

I mean hey, if sugar's your thing, more power to you. America should be fan-bloody-tastic XD Personally, I can't handle it (health reasons and the sort).

Yep, agreed. Trying to get a decent steak or BBQ around where I live is a nightmare in of itself, let alone how much it costs :S

Fair enough! I've heard that even their bread tastes sweet. X3 But... yeah... that's just something I heard. When I get there, I'm making ALL the Australian food. Gonna make some fairy bread. XD And lamingtons. Delicious!

On my to-do list; Whenever I'm in public, put on my THICKEST Australian accent. And also call McDonalds by 'Maccas', every single time. XP

-------

Fair enough! I've heard that even their bread tastes sweet. X3 But... yeah... that's just something I heard. When I get there, I'm making ALL the Australian food. Gonna make some fairy bread. XD And lamingtons. Delicious!

On my to-do list; Whenever I'm in public, put on my THICKEST Australian accent. And also call McDonalds by 'Maccas', every single time. XP

Yeah wtf is up with their bread? Sweet? There is a reason why we put sprinkles and nutella on it :) Also the lack of Fairy Bread and Lamingtons is complete heresy. I cannot fathom a worse kind of hell to be in :P

Yeah wtf is up with their bread? Sweet? There is a reason why we put sprinkles and nutella on it :) Also the lack of Fairy Bread and Lamingtons is complete heresy. I cannot fathom a worse kind of hell to be in :P

At least they have the ingredients to make the stuff. XP Gonna cook 'em up some nice lamb roast! Apparently they don't have lamb that often. X3 I love lamb. XD

-------

At least they have the ingredients to make the stuff. XP Gonna cook 'em up some nice lamb roast! Apparently they don't have lamb that often. X3 I love lamb. XD

No LAMB?! That's it, worse country ever! :)

No LAMB?! That's it, worse country ever! :)

XD That's what we can take from this convo - Americans are weird and are missing out. Bloody oath.

*sudden Australian accent* These bloody drongos got bloomin' nada on our island. Those wankers are too busy to appreciate the simple things - like a big ass rock. Fucken' Uluru - they ain't got SHIT on Uluru. She's a real beauty, sitting out at the outback by the billabong, would love to camp out there, chug a beer down our gobs! We'll be doing the Aussie Salute till the pommys see the sun, and even then, the mozzies ain't got shit on my hand. Thwack!

Lol okay, I'm done. XD

-------

Only if you go to crappy restaurants... Most places are not like that.

I've heard that even their bread tastes sweet.

Depends on the bread you get, but some do add a sweetener to it. (usually honey) The ones that don't are still going to be sweeter because of the type of grains used. (99% of grains in the USA are genetically modified, and all wheat is GMO which has extra gluten which is sweet)

Apparently they don't have lamb that often.

That's because it's expensive... Equal amounts of lamb and beef, and the lamb will be about 3x-10x the price. Also, most don't know how to cook it right. (people get a taste of poorly cooked lamb, and it scares them off the meat for the rest of their lives)

Too bad you're going to LA instead of San Diego... In SD there are Filiberto's restaurants... Excellent Mexican food. (had them in Arizona, even had one that server cat burritos)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Howdy Accursed Farms forums. I have wandered into this location due to the silly videos in which Ross has uploaded to Youtube over many years. I don't really have any formal introduction to provide, so I'll just stick to saying, Hello everyone, I am known as MrGrumpyMonkey. I'm not really a grumpy human in real life, but I was required to come up with a better username many years ago and it's mostly stuck. I already feel like I'm in good company in this forum, so I'll try and keep the natives amused with my horrible replies.

Cheers

:D Hello there! Hope you enjoy your stay!

-------

Horrible replies are our lifeblood! Welcome!

Good to know. *hands lifeblood to BTGBullseye*

:D Hello there! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'll enjoy my stay. Ross is my favorite Youtube personality and I believe those here have a similar style of thinking as well.