Introduce Yourself!

*waves*

Hi everyone...

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Long time no see.... *sinister stare*

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

You guys are acting like you had some weird secret sex years ago in the alley or something, and no-one on the forum is supposed to know. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

*shrugs*

What she said.

What pictures are for...

You seem to be forgetting that open window across the way... The one that had a nice surveillance camera in it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I thought that was because of the ants you ended up rolling into...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Fuck, Rarity, I was in Church when I read that. XD Shouldn't be laughing so randomly for the world to hear.

Also @Alyxx: where were you to have been doing some secret naughty sex, but also roll into ants, and be watched through a window. Were you like... Doing all this in the shrubs outside someone's house? XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Goddamn Rarity, that's pure gold! Best laugh I've had all day!

Nice to see some veterans come back. Adds to the community vibe of this place.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Fuck, Rarity, I was in Church when I read that. XD Shouldn't be laughing so randomly for the world to hear.

Also @Alyxx: where were you to have been doing some secret naughty sex, but also roll into ants, and be watched through a window. Were you like... Doing all this in the shrubs outside someone's house? XD

.. maybe

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Indeed...

Thanks Rarity and Bullseye, good to be back.