Introduce Yourself!

To be honest, I had to do that too... Unfortunately, I now have to go do it again because I was kinda sick when I did, and it never made it to long-term memory. Only thing I really remember was that we weren't enemies, and were on good terms.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I feel the need to post here as I haven't been active for nigh on a year. Circumstances have had it that I wasn't able to access the internet for leisure purposes properly for a very long time apart from having my PS3 which I don't really use for browsing the internet because It doesn't have the best of browsers (my computer blew up and I'm not that very well-off financial wise to be able to buy a decent computer without having to save up for it for a good while). But now I'm back and I'll definitely try to stick around as long as I can.

So what's new in my life? I have an internship at a music label, I'm still very busy on the musical side of things (I play guitar and write/record stuff). I've recently set up a facebook page for that here. I'm glad to be back here in the community I enjoy. I still have been watching Ross' YouTube channel and still enjoy all of his content.

Hopefully my stay this time will be for good.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Welcome back, man! Everything's still alright here, and we got some more musical members as well.

I love the timing of this one. Just finished up my newest song. XD Wooh!

And welcome back to the forum DeWolf! I'm going to give you a nickname... not now, I need to put some good thought into it... Hmm...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Welcome back, man! Everything's still alright here, and we got some more musical members as well.

I love the timing of this one. Just finished up my newest song. XD Wooh!

And welcome back to the forum DeWolf! I'm going to give you a nickname... not now, I need to put some good thought into it... Hmm...

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Thank you very much :) glad to have more people who are in with music.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I just signed up because Ross told me to on Youtube. That's a good reason, right? Anyways, maybe I'll pop in every once in a while. I'm not the most intellectually advanced person you might meet but I hope I'm not too 'cringey' for you guys.

Was that even an introduction? I don't know.

Hello everyone!

I'm AnonYMoose (clever, eh?)

I'm a new fan of Ross' work. I only found Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection a month or so ago, and his birthday wishlist video finally convinced me to come over here.

I'm a Kansan high schooler who plays drums, raps, loves music, does debate, Boy Scouts (currently an Eagle Scout), Scholar's Bowl, heads the Tech. Club, plays video games, watches anime, sports, and YT videos, and always, ALWAYS finishes first in fantasy baseball. (Sports analysis and prediction is something I enjoy.)

This is really just a list of credentials. I blame having to apply for college.

fde2e4a722.png

i'm gonna assume this huge wave of users is a bunch of new folks

apparently coming from ross's new video?

idk, welcome anyway

the name's riley

fde2e4a722.png

idk, welcome anyway

My sentiments exactly on the influx of new users here.

But anyway, Welcome aboard!!!

Welp, now what?

fde2e4a722.png

idk, welcome anyway

Honestly, I've always just glanced at Ross' content. In the last year, I've started to watch him a lot more other than "Oh, that guy who does Freeman's Mind stuff!"

Oh wow, haven't seen a crowd like that in a bit.

Welcome UndeadNecro, AnonYMoose, and every other new comer!

Retired Forum Moderator

I just signed up because Ross told me to on Youtube. That's a good reason, right? Anyways, maybe I'll pop in every once in a while. I'm not the most intellectually advanced person you might meet but I hope I'm not too 'cringey' for you guys.

Was that even an introduction? I don't know.

Works for me. Welcome. :D

Hello everyone!

I'm AnonYMoose (clever, eh?)

I'm a new fan of Ross' work. I only found Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection a month or so ago, and his birthday wishlist video finally convinced me to come over here.

I'm a Kansan high schooler who plays drums, raps, loves music, does debate, Boy Scouts (currently an Eagle Scout), Scholar's Bowl, heads the Tech. Club, plays video games, watches anime, sports, and YT videos, and always, ALWAYS finishes first in fantasy baseball. (Sports analysis and prediction is something I enjoy.)

This is really just a list of credentials. I blame having to apply for college.

Welcome :)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Greetings! I ride with the wave of new members.

I considered it appropriate to post here before continuing inwards. The right forum member in the wrong thread can make all the difference in the world.

I may or may not be an interesting person.

Time will tell.

In the meantime, I will be happy to answer any questions.

I see everything.

It's nice to see an old forum come to life again. Nothing quite as melancholy as a dead forum, its vast thoughts and myriad ideas set in stone, yet lost forever only to be viewed by the blind, or the lost.

Anyway, I'm Laxor, or at least that's what I call myself.

I like to talk about nearly every subject, even if I know nothing about it, so feel free to message me.

I'm DrEvilBrain, the idiot that plays video games, talks about cyberpunk, and watches anime. I'm bad at programming and math but I like doing it anyways.

Feel free to talk to me about everything and anything.

i like to do a lot of those things too

welcome here and do consider maybe talking to me some time

the name's riley

Hey everybody. I made an account last year, but never actually posted. I thought today would be a good day to change that. I'm actually a very shy individual, but online I'm able to open up to others more easily.

Hopefully I'll stick around for a while.