Introduce Yourself!

Resistance is beaver activity.

:lol: That's amazing.

Welcome by the way! :D

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Welcome all! And keep it up with the interesting analogies Amadeus!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Mandatory Introduce Yourself post...

My name is Lard. I am primitively rendered and not good for your health. I've been watching Accursed Farms videos for freakin' years and never felt it necessary to join the forums until now because... reasons I suppose. I enjoy long nights soldering failed prototypes of electronics projects, teaching my daughters how to code and spending time with my wife playing D&D. D&D can be both used literally and metaphorically there, we have three children so far.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people

Mandatory Introduce Yourself post...

My name is Lard. I am primitively rendered and not good for your health. I've been watching Accursed Farms videos for freakin' years and never felt it necessary to join the forums until now because... reasons I suppose. I enjoy long nights soldering failed prototypes of electronics projects, teaching my daughters how to code and spending time with my wife playing D&D. D&D can be both used literally and metaphorically there, we have three children so far.

How nice! :D Welcome to the forum, Lard! Stick by the forum long enough and you'll soon find yourself with multiple nicknames. XD That just seems to be the go here. Nickname for you, you and you. :P

I hope you enjoy your stay! :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Thanks for the welcome. As long as the majority of what people call me could be considered mostly positive I'll consider that a win!

Well if anyone should give me a nickname I would want it to be something involving a classic movie, like someone should honestly call me Mr Blonde

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Welcome! And we're all positive... Positively insane. No other way to put it.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well if anyone should give me a nickname I would want it to be something involving a classic movie, like someone should honestly call me Mr Blonde

Mary Poppins it is!

Mary Poppins it is!

I was thinking of calling you Lard Sinister as a parody name of our friendly admin Lord Sinister. XD But I dunno which one is better now. I could use both.

-------

Hi, I'm Spaghetti!

I like of RPGs, medieval swordplay, guns, drums, science, giant bodies of water, ancient art, pixel art, bagels, lizards, deserts, rocks, agates, fossils, metal, actual metal, epic fantasy soundtracks, somber songs from the 60's and 70's, meat, cheese, cinnamon rolls, men, women, dark humor, snow, storms, nihilistic existential crises, and purple, dark blue, and dark red.

You like a lot of things. XP Welcome Spaghetti! Always nice to see even our dinners joining in on the fun here! :P

-------

Hi, I'm Spaghetti!

I like of RPGs, medieval swordplay, guns, drums, science, giant bodies of water, ancient art, pixel art, bagels, lizards, deserts, rocks, agates, fossils, metal, actual metal, epic fantasy soundtracks, somber songs from the 60's and 70's, meat, cheese, cinnamon rolls, men, women, dark humor, snow, storms, nihilistic existential crises, and purple, dark blue, and dark red.

Quality use of colours.

Hey I'm oscarthetitan (but my name isn't actually Oscar). I'm 18 and finishing my formal High school education this coming Wednesday (Australian Year 12 ends on the 21st of October although exams don't finish until mid-November). I'm a massive Half-Life and Dishonored fan and my favourite movie is the Princess Bride and Empire Strikes Back. I'm enrolling into Computer Science at Swinburne University (hopefully) next year. My passion is building PC's, gaming and learning about history and Geography. That's about it.

Would turn for Poe Dameron.

Welcome aboard,Oscar! You'll probably get along with Jeb since she's Australian too.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Welcome aboard,Oscar! You'll probably get along with Jeb since she's Australian too.

Hey thanks mate :D I'll keep a lookout

Australia hey? Which state? If you don't mind me asking. X3 I'm in grade 11, finish at the start of next month. My exams are round that early time too. Getting busy here...

-------

Australia hey? Which state? If you don't mind me asking. X3 I'm in grade 11, finish at the start of next month. My exams are round that early time too. Getting busy here...

I'm in Victoria, North-East Melbourne to be more specific. Enjoy Year 11 while it lasts, gets very serious next year (If you're doing it :D)

I'm in Victoria, North-East Melbourne to be more specific. Enjoy Year 11 while it lasts, gets very serious next year (If you're doing it :D)

I dunno... the way it works here, Grade 12 and 11 are very much similar. X3 We're in combined classes, combined year group. That's how it is in my school at least, and in Tasmania. So I can pretty much expect the same of this year for the next! :3 More specifically though, I live in the northern part of Tasmania. Too darn cold here though. X3 It was snowing in town this winter, believe it or not. It usually only snows up on the mountains in the central part of Tassie.

-------