Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Oliver. I've been a fan of Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection since around 2008 or 2009, and only found out about this place around 2014. I like music, thought experiments, and weird or alternate reality websites, whether they have a purpose to exist or not. My favourite song right now is Biohazard by Loonie, but I also like Words of Love by O-Zone. Also, I like Tom.

hello creepy barney fellow

the name's riley

welcome

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

More strange people is always a good thing.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey there, people. I'm Captain Carnivore / Carn / Carni / AJ.

Carn or AJ will do.

I've been a viewer of Ross's work for as long as I can remember (in other words, since he started making content), and only now do I find myself registering on the Accursed Farms forums.

I played in today's Planetside 2 session, and somebody in VCO told me to come here and register. So I did.

There's really only two things you need to know about me:

I think the PS2 is the greatest gaming console ever conceived, and Metal Gear Solid 3 is my all-time favorite game.

That is all.

Rule #1: Always smile. You'll look good at the scene of your murder.

Velcome to ze house of horrors!

And the funny farm...

Hello! :D Welcome to the forum!

Hope your stay here is nice.

And also, your avatar looks a LOT like the Off game style. XP Not sure if on purpose or not. :P

off_game_by_anythingprince-d66aida.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Is it okay if I re-introduce myself?

I joined several months back, but then fell out because anxiety often prevents me from interacting with people. I'm here to make more of an attempt to change that. Hi, I'm Remolay. I like a lot of stuff.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Re-welcome. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I joined several months back, but then fell out because anxiety often prevents me from interacting with people. I'm here to make more of an attempt to change that. Hi, I'm Remolay. I like a lot of stuff.

Trust me, you don't need to be nervous about us, we're mostly in the same boat.

welcome all!!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

With all the others, welcome. Good luck with socializing, imo forums has been much harder than IRL. I was gonna list reasons why but I don't figure you need them: p

But as some encouragement, I figure socializing is like a muscle. The more you do it the easier it becomes and the better you get at it, so by all means, help yourself to commenting and talking to us if you so desire.

I've posted on here before but not much, my RL name is Amanda Spijkers and I'm from Nottingham, UK. I like listening to old and new school goth music, funeral doom and sad ethereal pop (typically bat pooper that I am) and I like reading and playing video games. I like reading creepypastas, so get in touch if you enjoy that sort of thing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Welcome again. :)

-------