Introduce Yourself!

Anybody here still remember me? :3

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Welcome back SelfSurprise! :D You've been missed. Hope things have been well.

The forums aren't as active as they were before, since we made a Discord server and it's been far easier to talk and discuss things there. XP We would love to have you on there but if not, that's cool. :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8603

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Welcome back SelfSurprise! :D You've been missed. Hope things have been well.

The forums aren't as active as they were before, since we made a Discord server and it's been far easier to talk and discuss things there. XP We would love to have you on there but if not, that's cool. :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8603

Thanks Jeb. I'll certainly have a gander at that. I know I've not been on here for some time.

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Yo

I really like food.

I'm not overweight though

Uh...

Mm.

?

Yo

I really like food.

I'm not overweight though

Uh...

Mm.

Between this post and your thread about Ross's luscious locks, I already like you. Welcome to the forums :D

in dying whispers -

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Hi, I'm ChrisTheFox (as you can see by my username). I'm 17 years old, I like ross's videos (obviously), anime, and video games. there's not that much I can say.

Hey, My name is AHeavyPyro, I like video games, and occasionally LEGO. I'm a college student studying computer science. I hope we can have fun together.

I am Spagelo. I was born from a surf, where I was grown, and am always alone, though it's all I've ever known.

To learn and improve is my diamond duty, and to see in the ugly, beauty. I understand that results shouldn't make the plan.

I travel an ocean of sand, where I navigate the land. Only the sea has the key to set you free, and rock n' roll will save your soul.

For none are truly washed in the blood of lamb, and we have no right to damn.

I left my mind on a blotter tab, my life in a taxi cab, and my heart out to be stabbed.

Only at the end will the future rescind, for we are but dust in the wind.

There are four lights!

I'm Boytrooper.

Started watching Freeman's Mind back in 07/08, ended up being a fan of much of this stuff ever since.

I like gaming and a collective of creative stuff (LEGO, Warhammer 40K, etc). I wish I could say more but my brain doesn't want to work with me, so quote me and ask me questions if your curious.

I'm LivingAutoMode, I'm commonly referred to as 'Matt'.

Admittedly I will say that I'm quite late to the party in terms of joining this forum, as I'm not much of a forum user myself.

Nonetheless, I will probably be more active here than any other forum on the internet. Consider me more of a Discord user.

I've had an interest in programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning and music since around the ages of 10-12, I'm an ex-active gamer, my most commonly played games nowadays are Minecraft (primarily for management of a friend's server) and Overwatch (I play Lucio the most, other characters include McCree, 76, Junkrat and Roadhog).

Nice to meet you.

EDIT: Yes, my account doesn't seem particularly new, but I only had the time to activate it today. This is my second post so far.

Welcome! Speaking of Discord, you should join ours!

EDIT: Nevermind, found a way to claim an invite. Kudos for letting me know!

well hey there, and welcome to the forums

most of the people here are discord users as well, kind of a shame really

the name's riley

Hello, my name is [redacted]. I've been on this site for a while, but never got around to posting in any of "personal" threads. I'm here for the caustic/genuine humour and because I'm bored. Happy Halloween!

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Hello my name is Robert, I'm 20 years old. Uh I was bored this morning and decided to make an account here for the hell of it, and that's about all I can think of right now.

Hello my name is Robert, I'm 20 years old. Uh I was bored this morning and decided to make an account here for the hell of it, and that's about all I can think of right now.

The OGs on this site have become complacent and lazy. Now is our time; now is the dawn of the newfag.

First forum rule amendment: any account with +3 years activity is auto b& . Little Lamplight Statute

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"