Introduce Yourself!

Greetings, Accursed Farms.

I'm a recent follower of Ross Scott's work and decided I would invite myself into the creator's own community. I'm AphoticScourge, nothing interesting to report other than the basics; female, single, fish owner, bipolar, working in an office and using games to occupy my free time. I fancy strategy games and anything that makes me think, anything ranging from simpler games such as Sudoku and Chess, to more 'expensive' forms of entertainment such as the Civilization games. I also enjoy any game that involves organization, and have a high appreciation towards the creative arts. As for more random things about me...

Favourite colour: Anything Cadmium

Favourite animal: Channel Islands Fox

Favourite food: Fruit Sorbet

I hope to add at least some form of helpful or entertaining input to this forum.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

Hiya Apho

Hope you stick around and enjoy the place

the name's riley

Greetings, Accursed Farms.

I'm a recent follower of Ross Scott's work and decided I would invite myself into the creator's own community. I'm AphoticScourge, nothing interesting to report other than the basics; female, single, fish owner, bipolar, working in an office and using games to occupy my free time. I fancy strategy games and anything that makes me think, anything ranging from simpler games such as Sudoku and Chess, to more 'expensive' forms of entertainment such as the Civilization games. I also enjoy any game that involves organization, and have a high appreciation towards the creative arts. As for more random things about me...

Favourite colour: Anything Cadmium

Favourite animal: Channel Islands Fox

Favourite food: Fruit Sorbet

I hope to add at least some form of helpful or entertaining input to this forum.

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face. <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hiya Apho

Hope you stick around and enjoy the place

Appreciated.

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face. <3

My pleasure, always nice for me as well.

"One small step for man, One giant leap for a midget!"

- Robbaz

Hey, everyone.

I used to watch Freeman's mind when I was a kid before even playing Half Life, so I've been watching Ross for about as long as I've had access to a PC. Never gotten into the community of Accursed Farms at all, though.

These days I take photos and review games a little. I also really like the Half Life series.

That's about it for me really.

See you around.

Hey, everyone.

I used to watch Freeman's mind when I was a kid before even playing Half Life, so I've been watching Ross for about as long as I've had access to a PC. Never gotten into the community of Accursed Farms at all, though.

These days I take photos and review games a little. I also really like the Half Life series.

That's about it for me really.

See you around.

Welcome to the forums, Munchie <3

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hello. I haven't really been following Ross's work until about a year ago, but I've seen his stuff on and off throughout the years, Freeman's Mind being the first - though Civil Protection is my favorite Ross show. I like a few game franchises, such as STALKER, Fallout, Half-Life, Team Fortress (though I haven't played any TF game older than Fortress Forever because I'm pretty young), Disgaea, Ace Attorney, and a source mod called Zombie Master. Nice to be a part of the community now.

Hello. I haven't really been following Ross's work until about a year ago, but I've seen his stuff on and off throughout the years, Freeman's Mind being the first - though Civil Protection is my favorite Ross show. I like a few game franchises, such as STALKER, Fallout, Half-Life, Team Fortress (though I haven't played any TF game older than Fortress Forever because I'm pretty young), Disgaea, Ace Attorney, and a source mod called Zombie Master. Nice to be a part of the community now.

Welcome to the Accursed Farms Forum! Hope you enjoy your stay.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Hello guys. I have been a member for several years but somehow managed to erase a cache of data and forgot my auto login details haha. Oh technology. For those of you who remember my original name was very7684 but yes I am back now and will stay for good this time.

Hooray! Welcome back to the forum! Loving the new name too. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Hello guys. I have been a member for several years but somehow managed to erase a cache of data and forgot my auto login details haha. Oh technology. For those of you who remember my original name was very7684 but yes I am back now and will stay for good this time.

name very vaguely rings a bell

the name's riley

I've been following Ross since the first Freeman's Mind and it only now occurred to me he had forum, despite him mentioning it multiple times.

Lol it happens all the time, Carrion. XD Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

-------