Introduce Yourself!

My name is Morgan.

I come from Ozztralia.

I mainly enjoy FPS videogames, Eastern European videogames, the post apockalypse, the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Knights Templar, and a bunch of other stuff that you all probably don't care about, but maybe you do.

I haev steam page in case you somehow care about this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatSelousGuy/

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium

Hey!

What parts of 40k are you into? I used to do the tabletop ('crons and IG), but then I got more into the RPGs (Dark Heresy and Only War).

Ah ok, you're interested.

I've been interested in 40K since Rouge Trader (which is the classic and the best in my opinion).

I was a fan of the tabletop and still am. I first started with Space Hulk, and then advanced to a Blood Angels army to complement the models. I think at the moment it's the Black Library books that I like the most, as they are cheep to get, and a lot of them have REALLY good stories.

Which ones (if you've read any) of those stories did you like the most?

I liked mainly Gaunt's Ghosts, Eisenhorn, and the Ultramarines omnibus.

My name is Morgan.

I come from Ozztralia.

I mainly enjoy FPS videogames, Eastern European videogames, the post apockalypse, the Warhammer 40,000 universe, Knights Templar, and a bunch of other stuff that you all probably don't care about, but maybe you do.

I haev steam page in case you somehow care about this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatSelousGuy/

Welp, you'll fit in here just fine then. If you feel like discussing FPS games with me, let me know.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Welp, you'll fit in here just fine then. If you feel like discussing FPS games with me, let me know.

Cool. I'll be sure to do that then (^_^)

I forgot I had an account here. I forget many things. Now I am back! I think.

I see everything.

Oops! missed this Thread , said Hi in the What games have you finished lately thread.

So!

Hi(again)

I'm a dude, I'm an adult and I am stingy with any information about myself without talking to people for at least a little while.

I live somewhere I done with(for now) , so I am planning to go somewhere I want to be.

I

enjoy computer/videogames they're awesome, history, to not forget and repeat and a lot of varied things, I'm eclectic in most aspects.

I'll keep this short, I've edited and re-edited this post to no end, I hope it's not too withdrawn.

Hope you're well(you who's reading).

You have chosen, or have been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers

Hi,

My name is Harry, and I'm from Australia. I like Video Games, Playing Electric Guitar, and Listening to Metal Music.

Sounds just like me, except I'm not called Harry.

I think you'll fit right in mate!

Hello people!

I already made some posts in obscure games section, but I guess I'll make a more formal introduction here.

I'm a highly pretentious dude from Lithuania, who is into all kind of weird/experimental arts and obscure video games.

I used to watch Freeman's Mind back when the episodes were first released and recently rediscovered the channel through Ross's Game Dungeon, which I think is one of the best things on Youtube right now.