Introduce Yourself!

3 hours ago, AdamSesslerFan69 said:

I'm Average Internet Guy, but for whatever reason I haven't been able to login since the big update.

?‍♂️

image.png.6e5543d11564127819aa1ce733dc0d20.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I forgot to create my introduction. 

Aside from being a gamer, I am also a dog owner. I have a husky and a couple of days ago I did get a 3-month old Maltese. To ensure the tiny dog safety I have decided to set up a wooden pet gate. Hoping that in no time my husky and Elle the Maltese will be able to get along so well. 

Forgot I made an account here, but now I figure I may as well try and put it to use.

Hi. I like F-Zero - particularly F-Zero GX, used to like TF2 (nearly 4,000 hours clocked) and was introduced to Ross back in (probably) 2010. Started with Freeman's Mind, years later I looked it up again and learned that the Accursed Farms channel was a thing and had a lot of great content. My favorite series Ross has made is Civil Protection.

Edited by Webworm (see edit history)

I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days... What were you in your former life?

On 7/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, justlexi said:

I forgot to create my introduction. 

Aside from being a gamer, I am also a dog owner. I have a husky and a couple of days ago I did get a 3-month old Maltese. To ensure the tiny dog safety I have decided to set up a wooden pet gate. Hoping that in no time my husky and Elle the Maltese will be able to get along so well. 

On 7/20/2019 at 1:24 PM, Webworm said:

Forgot I made an account here, but now I figure I may as well try and put it to use.

Hi. I like F-Zero - particularly F-Zero GX, used to like TF2 (nearly 4,000 hours clocked) and was introduced to Ross back in (probably) 2010. Started with Freeman's Mind, years later I looked it up again and learned that the Accursed Farms channel was a thing and had a lot of great content. My favorite series Ross has made is Civil Protection.

Welcome aboard, you two!!!

Welp, now what?

Recently made my profile and figured i'd throw my hat into this ring now so here goes. Name's Christoffer and i hide myself somewhere in scandinavia. I like games from most genres except adventure games and platformers which generally isnt for me. Do tend to favor rpgs and strategy/management games. Became aware of Ross when he appeared at the co-optional and has been following his game dungeon series ever since. The vid that got me to come here was the recent game list vid.

Could say more but don't wanna so have a nice day whoever reads this and i suppose those who don't read this can have one too.

Hi!

My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and come from Eastern Europe.

I learned about this forum very recently and decided to join almost instantly as I hate most of modern social platforms while at the same time miss good place for discussion. 

Hello! I'm really just an 18 year old (well, two days from it, anyway) grown in a farm somewhere in tiny-town middle Tennessee. I've known about Ross and his stuff for... far too long, if I'm honest, I was like way too young to be watching him when I started. Freeman's Mind drew me into his channel, and Game Dungeon kept me here.

My love for Ross's videos is only outmatched by my love for the Nintendo Game Boy. Seriously, I love those things, I have like 5 of them. I'm not afraid to talk to—well, I guess I'm a little afraid to talk to people, but that's mainly because I don't want to cause any drama and I've been known to do that before. So I'm genuinely trying to be a good member, if I step out of line please do tell me.

This place does have some good memories attached, even if it looks a little different from how it used to.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. Hello everybody, I hope I don't make too big of a splash getting in here.

Also no, my name has nothing to do with Pokkén Tournament—it's actually a reference to Don Dokken and his eponymous band. I love their music like way, way too much.

Hello I'm Frank. I watched Freeman's Mind long ago, started watching Game Dungeon much later and only later realized they were made by the same person.  And I'm here now.

Sorry if I have immediately posted on a different thread without creating an introduction.

I am the not so new member of this community. I love playing and watching games. Also, I work for an online shop that caters different pet supplies like cat beds, dog toys, pet carriers, and more. 

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself but I'm Mira, I'm 25 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since it had only 5 episodes, but I've always been rather apprehensive about joining these forums, mostly out of general shyness. I'll see how frequently I'll end up using this site but I do love classic forum communication and hope to be able to blend in with the community.

9 hours ago, Mira said:

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself

Never too late. We actually had someone introduce themself after more than a year of active foruming. ?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

14 hours ago, Mira said:

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself but I'm Mira, I'm 25 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since it had only 5 episodes, but I've always been rather apprehensive about joining these forums, mostly out of general shyness. I'll see how frequently I'll end up using this site but I do love classic forum communication and hope to be able to blend in with the community.

cute picrew pfp.

most of us are more active over in the discord if you wanna join us over there.

https://discord.gg/neHwmv

the name's riley

On 6/9/2020 at 12:37 AM, potty_admiral_bop said:

Hello...

I am new here.

Yes, you are. Hello.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

hihihi

I'm new, but I've seen Freeman's mind first episode when it first came out, although the most prominent episode was 10.5. Also I was a gmod

person back in the day. I'm 21, and starting school for graphic designing and software engineer or computer science. I work at a convenient store. and I'll probably be planning on staying at that store as long as I can because I really want to get good at graphic designing and computers. I don't think money should be a main source of life but it's definitely one of the top fives or top tens depending on perspective. I'll

be super new to graphic designing and software coding/programming but I'm looking forward to it. because I've been back and forth on subject, but really I've been out of school for so long that really now it's a matter of "okay, so here what I am going to do, and now it'll just

engulf me slowly as long the main generator is running it doesn't matter as long as their is progress being made." anyways, you're welcome to

look at my steam profile and add me we could have discussion on Ross videos and participate in the discussions on here. I'm a bit of a writer, as anyone may have tell lol. https://steamcommunity.com/id/TnapanIsafaggot/ but that's my steam profile, I wish everyone here good well, good luck, have fun, earn money, stay safe, and enjoy what it is you're doing right now. ❤️ 

EYqX0wcX0AADkaT.jpg

against-me-white-crosses.jpg

MV5BZDQzYmM5MWItNTEyYy00YWEyLTk0Y2YtNTYxODliZDdlOWMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

98149889_3140267596024203_640337597578608640_n.jpg

R-664828-1504972784-6334.jpeg.jpg

3192693-header.jpg

unnamed.jpg

99432046_3256660867712162_3984786836647051264_n.jpg