Jump to content

Introduce Yourself!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Alyxx Thorne said:

Welcome, newcomers!

And the unwelcome ones too! (none of those post here though)

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AdamSesslerFan69 said:

I'm Average Internet Guy, but for whatever reason I haven't been able to login since the big update.

🤷‍♂️

image.png.6e5543d11564127819aa1ce733dc0d20.png

Quote

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

 

Share this post


Link to post

I forgot to create my introduction. 

Aside from being a gamer, I am also a dog owner. I have a husky and a couple of days ago I did get a 3-month old Maltese. To ensure the tiny dog safety I have decided to set up a wooden pet gate. Hoping that in no time my husky and Elle the Maltese will be able to get along so well. 

Share this post


Link to post

Forgot I made an account here, but now I figure I may as well try and put it to use.

 

Hi. I like F-Zero - particularly F-Zero GX, used to like TF2 (nearly 4,000 hours clocked) and was introduced to Ross back in (probably) 2010. Started with Freeman's Mind, years later I looked it up again and learned that the Accursed Farms channel was a thing and had a lot of great content. My favorite series Ross has made is Civil Protection.

Edited by Webworm (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, justlexi said:

I forgot to create my introduction. 

Aside from being a gamer, I am also a dog owner. I have a husky and a couple of days ago I did get a 3-month old Maltese. To ensure the tiny dog safety I have decided to set up a wooden pet gate. Hoping that in no time my husky and Elle the Maltese will be able to get along so well. 

 

On 7/20/2019 at 1:24 PM, Webworm said:

Forgot I made an account here, but now I figure I may as well try and put it to use.

 

Hi. I like F-Zero - particularly F-Zero GX, used to like TF2 (nearly 4,000 hours clocked) and was introduced to Ross back in (probably) 2010. Started with Freeman's Mind, years later I looked it up again and learned that the Accursed Farms channel was a thing and had a lot of great content. My favorite series Ross has made is Civil Protection.

 

 

Welcome aboard, you two!!!

Welp, now what?

Share this post


Link to post

Recently made my profile and figured i'd throw my hat into this ring now so here goes. Name's Christoffer and i hide myself somewhere in scandinavia. I like games from most genres except adventure games and platformers which generally isnt for me. Do tend to favor rpgs and strategy/management games. Became aware of Ross when he appeared at the co-optional and has been following his game dungeon series ever since. The vid that got me to come here was the recent game list vid.

 

Could say more but don't wanna so have a nice day whoever reads this and i suppose those who don't read this can have one too.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi!

My name is Marcin, I'm 28 and come from Eastern Europe.

 

I learned about this forum very recently and decided to join almost instantly as I hate most of modern social platforms while at the same time miss good place for discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! I'm really just an 18 year old (well, two days from it, anyway) grown in a farm somewhere in tiny-town middle Tennessee. I've known about Ross and his stuff for... far too long, if I'm honest, I was like way too young to be watching him when I started. Freeman's Mind drew me into his channel, and Game Dungeon kept me here.

My love for Ross's videos is only outmatched by my love for the Nintendo Game Boy. Seriously, I love those things, I have like 5 of them. I'm not afraid to talk to—well, I guess I'm a little afraid to talk to people, but that's mainly because I don't want to cause any drama and I've been known to do that before. So I'm genuinely trying to be a good member, if I step out of line please do tell me.

This place does have some good memories attached, even if it looks a little different from how it used to.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. Hello everybody, I hope I don't make too big of a splash getting in here.

Also no, my name has nothing to do with Pokkén Tournament—it's actually a reference to Don Dokken and his eponymous band. I love their music like way, way too much.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello I'm Frank. I watched Freeman's Mind long ago, started watching Game Dungeon much later and only later realized they were made by the same person.  And I'm here now.

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry if I have immediately posted on a different thread without creating an introduction.

I am the not so new member of this community. I love playing and watching games. Also, I work for an online shop that caters different pet supplies like cat beds, dog toys, pet carriers, and more. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello. You can refer to me however you'd like, though most people just call me 'patched'. I like Game Dungeon and some other things.

Share this post


Link to post

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself but I'm Mira, I'm 25 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since it had only 5 episodes, but I've always been rather apprehensive about joining these forums, mostly out of general shyness. I'll see how frequently I'll end up using this site but I do love classic forum communication and hope to be able to blend in with the community.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mira said:

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself

Never too late. We actually had someone introduce themself after more than a year of active foruming. 😎

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Mira said:

Yooo; maybe a little late to introduce myself but I'm Mira, I'm 25 and I live in the Netherlands. I've been watching Freeman's Mind since it had only 5 episodes, but I've always been rather apprehensive about joining these forums, mostly out of general shyness. I'll see how frequently I'll end up using this site but I do love classic forum communication and hope to be able to blend in with the community.

cute picrew pfp.

most of us are more active over in the discord if you wanna join us over there.

https://discord.gg/neHwmv

 

 

Steam: Annie
Discord: Annie#6365

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.