Introduce Yourself!

7 hours ago, Alyxx Thorne said:

Wrong forum

Not if he's not trying to quit...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hi, new to the forums. I occasionaly watch Game Dungeon. I'm mainly a PC (Steam/GOG) player, sometimes I do digital art and graphic design stuffs.

Hi, I'm from Argentina. Been watching Ross for years, but never made an account on the forum until now. I like old games and drawing stuff. 

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

hit me up with some games, watchu got

u drew ur avatar? also what do u draw usually? just characters like most ppl? nobody seems to want to draw environmental stuff :(

Have you played Soleil? Or maybe Beyond Oasis? I like those two.

My avatar was a gift from a friend (he's way better than me). I draw characters and clothes mostly, but I've been trying to draw scenery too. I'll share some of my stuff later.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, RaTcHeT302 said:

no i had no idea those games even existed, i had to google them, but i can't say that they are grabbing me

xwQsU4T.png

i thought you said CLONES for a second

Soleil has a good story with some really cool meta commentary on games. Everything's a bit dated by now of course, but give it a try sometime, it's a fun little ARPG

Hi my name's Poofoge a veteran fan of accursed farm since during these year back in the day and a source modder too hope having fun in there :)!!!

On 1/7/2021 at 12:24 PM, Poofoge said:

Hi my name's Poofoge a veteran fan of accursed farm since during these year back in the day and a source modder too hope having fun in there :)!!!

These year back in the day?

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

Hey.

I just go by Dream, DH, or DreamHollow.

I've been a big fan of the Game Dungeon series for a while, and I was a pretty big fan of Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind before that.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi! I'm chris.

I am 38 years very old.

I live in Vienna, the capitol of Austria, a small country in central europe, where people speak german, wich explaines my terrible english!

I choose the nickname HUBERT, 'cause its a really stupid sounding (if you say it in german...sounds like : Hoobert, while the 'e' is pronounced like the 'a' in care), but common name around here, and it's the name of an austrian singer/songwriter wich i like (hubert von goisern).  

I'm late for this forum, like for everything else in life.

Primarily, i came here from the: "Gaas is fraud" video, on wich i agree. 

I stayed for the "game dungeon" and  the "other videos" but i have to admit, that "civil protection" may be the funniest thing invented by man and after the "modern military general" episode of "Freeman's Mind" i accepted ross as the one true god.

My favorite GD episode is the "BLACK MIRROR" one, because of the Ninja-theory.

I work mostly as a voice actor and author of short stories.

My posts are usually to long.

I also like the big game list very much.

My hobbies are pc gaming, strangling small animals, masturbation and golf. (...don't call the cops on me, its a monty python quote and its not true! I hate golf!)

On 5/24/2021 at 6:40 PM, HUBERTfromAUSTRIA said:

Hi! I'm chris.

I am 38 years very old.

I live in Vienna, the capitol of Austria, a small country in central europe, where people speak german, wich explaines my terrible english!

I choose the nickname HUBERT, 'cause its a really stupid sounding (if you say it in german...sounds like : Hoobert, while the 'e' is pronounced like the 'a' in care), but common name around here, and it's the name of an austrian singer/songwriter wich i like (hubert von goisern).  

I'm late for this forum, like for everything else in life.

Primarily, i came here from the: "Gaas is fraud" video, on wich i agree. 

I stayed for the "game dungeon" and  the "other videos" but i have to admit, that "civil protection" may be the funniest thing invented by man and after the "modern military general" episode of "Freeman's Mind" i accepted ross as the one true god.

My favorite GD episode is the "BLACK MIRROR" one, because of the Ninja-theory.

I work mostly as a voice actor and author of short stories.

My posts are usually to long.

I also like the big game list very much.

My hobbies are pc gaming, strangling small animals, masturbation and golf. (...don't call the cops on me, its a monty python quote and its not true! I hate golf!)

Did you send this post to your publisher?

hi my name is emby I like memes and making 3d art. my turn ons are punk music, the Xenomorph from Alien, and trans rights. My turn offs are fascists, capitalism, and video games with cut scenes that can't be skipped. thank you for having me and I hope I can bring many valuable shitposts to this community

On 6/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, Emby said:

hi my name is emby I like memes and making 3d art. my turn ons are punk music, the Xenomorph from Alien, and trans rights. My turn offs are fascists, capitalism, and video games with cut scenes that can't be skipped. thank you for having me and I hope I can bring many valuable shitposts to this community

Alright give us the spam link. Otherwise, welcome

On 6/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, Emby said:

On 6/28/2021 at 2:32 PM, Emby said:

Welcome, you triggered our spam alert, please ignore that account notification, I undid it. Please keep "shitposting" to a minimum and politics designated to relevant threads.

@Emby I had to lift an extra flag. You should be able to post now.

thanks sorry for being a pain in the butt as soon as I got here

If they cared that much about shitposting I would be long gone

On 6/28/2021 at 8:31 PM, Emby said:

thanks sorry for being a pain in the butt as soon as I got here

Nah you're fine. Spam has been off-the-charts and I set our system up to be a hair too jumpy.

On 6/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, Im_CIA said:

You're our inside to the CIA. You get press privileges.

On 6/28/2021 at 6:55 PM, Im_CIA said:

You? I was shitposting here long before you showed up! lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

On 6/8/2021 at 2:46 AM, Im_Unemployed said:

Did you send this post to your publisher?

Man, i hope he never finds me here! He'd kill me, if he knew, that i offer my golden words for free!