Introduce Yourself!

On 3/6/2023 at 6:03 AM, jaid said:

My name is Jaiden. I am 21 years old and I liek Ross's Game Dungeon. I originally came to Ross's channel for Freeman's Mind but stayed for the more long-form reviews. 

I playing computer games since I was 11. I still remember days of playing Pirates VS Knights VS Vikings 2 in my dad's pc. I also like Monkeys.

Welcome. Hope you're not a one-post-wonder

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

On 3/6/2023 at 3:03 PM, Im_CIA said:

Welcome. Hope you're not a one-post-wonder

Thank's Big Guy!

On 3/9/2023 at 2:28 PM, jaid said:

Thank's Big Guy!

UUUU

Hello! I'm Gordon(bleu), a longtime fan of Half-Life, and also a fan of gaming in general. I'm old enough to remember when HL1 multiplayer didn't require Steam, and I've been watching Ross's videos ever since the first episodes of Freeman's Mind. My ideal Friday night is a case of cold beer and a movie with no more than 3 stars on IMDB.

Welcome Freeman to the previously barely active forums, where we all now use Arch (btw)

Hello! I'm Blissharmony.

Been watching Ross's content since back in the Freeman's mind days and I'm still around to watch the game dungeon episodes when I can. Only recently started using the forums (this is my third post here). I'm still just exploring the site before I post too much though.

I'm waiting to see the movie, so I'm gonna keep my eyes on the forums.

Hello. I'm Islands. Good to meet you.

I'm a big fan of Ross's videos, but also enjoy the feel of a traditional forum like this. Happy to be here.

Thanks,

Hi there, 

I was once on this forum in 2012 under the name very7684. And again in 2016 under the name darkinferno47. Have been a fan of Freeman's Mind since the first episode and rewatch it very often. I missed this place and after a long and arduous battle with cancer I am happy to report that I have returned. Doubt if anyone would remember me after so many years but if you happen to then feel free to say hello.