Introduce Yourself!

The names Toxic (real name is Matt). I lurked this forum for a while but joined and started posting recently. I live in Texas, US. I'm 21 but sometimes I act like I'm 14 . I consider myself a jack of all trades when it comes to technology, but there are still MANY things I don't understand. I enjoy fixing/ building/ helping people with computers. I also like going to the range and shooting mah gunz.

Nice to meet you all.

8-) The names Toxic (real name is Matt). I lurked this forum for a while but joined and started posting recently. I live in Texas, US. I'm 21 but sometimes I act like I'm 14 . I consider myself a jack of all trades when it comes to technology, but there are still MANY things I don't understand. I enjoy fixing/ building/ helping people with computers. I also like going to the range and shooting mah gunz.

Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too, Toxic. Glad to have someone from Texas here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Just realised I still haven't really introduced myself...

I'm Jexius, my favorite things are computers, anime and... well games? In my spare time I'm pretty much either watching something or programming. Sometimes I'll do other things, like most days I'll spend some time on projects like my arduino powered drone. I have admin because I'm one of the people who was working on the forum, and I'm still working on parts of the site. I have a lot of secrets, all of which are secret! I kind of told someone one yesterday for the first time, but they're still secret (actually, it was Alyxx, the person who posted before me... weird)!

Oh and I live in Bristol, which is in England for those of you who don't know where Bristol is (99.9%?). If you're interested I can program in Java, C, C#, C++, HTML + CSS, PHP, Python, Lua and VB. The last two I don't normally list...

Just realised I still haven't really introduced myself...

I'm Jexius, my favorite things are computers, anime and... well games? In my spare time I'm pretty much either watching something or programming. Sometimes I'll do other things, like most days I'll spend some time on projects like my arduino powered drone. I have admin because I'm one of the people who was working on the forum, and I'm still working on parts of the site. I have a lot of secrets, all of which are secret! I kind of told someone one yesterday for the first time, but they're still secret (actually, it was Alyxx, the person who posted before me... weird)!

Oh and I live in Bristol, which is in England for those of you who don't know where Bristol is (99.9%?). If you're interested I can program in Java, C, C#, C++, HTML + CSS, PHP, Python, Lua and VB. The last two I don't normally list...

You sound like a cool guy. You know a LOT of languages. Thanks for your contributions to this site man!

Oh and I live in Bristol, which is in England for those of you who don't know where Bristol is (99.9%?).

I know where Bristol is. ;D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Oh and I live in Bristol, which is in England for those of you who don't know where Bristol is (99.9%?).

I know where Bristol is. ;D

As do I... I passed all my geography classes...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Cool enough, this isn't a job resumé.

I know some VisualBasic myself and a little DarkBASIC too.

Cool enough, this isn't a job resumé.

I know some VisualBasic myself and a little DarkBASIC too.

I know QBasic and GWBasic... Can I qualify as a programmer now too?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Jexius, would you be willing to contribute in a mod of Half-lfie 1?

There this task I had... if you have played natural selection (mod for Hl 1), the modified engine allows you to walk on walls and ceilings as well as floors if you are an alien.

I was searching for someone to code for NPC's to be able to walk on walls, ceilings as well as floors as well as them being automated and not player controlled.

Specifically, I was thinking of a special headcrab enemy...

I wrote half of the game script a long time ago, then music took over my life, but a couple of (angry at me for quitting modding and joining the DJ community ) friends would be glad if you could try and code that....

I know some C++, just not enough for that task...

I can send you the script in PM, if you accept...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Jexius, would you be willing to contribute in a mod of Half-lfie 1?

There this task I had... if you have played natural selection (mod for Hl 1), the modified engine allows you to walk on walls and ceilings as well as floors if you are an alien.

I was searching for someone to code for NPC's to be able to walk on walls, ceilings as well as floors as well as them being automated and not player controlled.

Specifically, I was thinking of a special headcrab enemy...

I wrote half of the game script a long time ago, then music took over my life, but a couple of (angry at me for quitting modding and joining the DJ community ) friends would be glad if you could try and code that....

I know some C++, just not enough for that task...

I can send you the script in PM, if you accept...

Sorry, I would but I've got a ton of projects right now.

Hey guyz, name's Panayotis, u can call me Mad or whatever, and I'm just a guy. I like writing stories and drawing stuff, although I'm not really good at 'em. I saw FM by luck and now, here I am.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

Hello world!

My friends know me as Stoner, but don't call me that. I live in a humble town somewhere in Canada, the only place with a Sky-Train. Sounds cool, eh? My favorite band is MuteMath, favorite movie is something in between Children of Men (not gay!) and District 9. I'm a giant fan of Rally Racing, and am actually aspiring to go pro. When I can. Aside from that career, I'm also going to be an author. I've even already got a trilogy going that I started work on a year ago. It's the only sci-fi story you will ever read that involves us and aliens, whom we never EVER make direct contact with, and no space travel what so ever! I should also mention that I'm soon opening a machinima production company (just me and some friends). I've already got years of experience and quality work under my belt. I'm looking forwards to this community and it's nice to meet you all!

Hello world!

My friends know me as Stoner, but don't call me that. I live in a humble town somewhere in Canada, the only place with a Sky-Train. Sounds cool, eh? My favorite band is MuteMath, favorite movie is something in between Children of Men (not gay!) and District 9. I'm a giant fan of Rally Racing, and am actually aspiring to go pro. When I can. Aside from that career, I'm also going to be an author. I've even already got a trilogy going that I started work on a year ago. It's the only sci-fi story you will ever read that involves us and aliens, whom we never EVER make direct contact with, and no space travel what so ever! I should also mention that I'm soon opening a machinima production company (just me and some friends). I've already got years of experience and quality work under my belt. I'm looking forwards to this community and it's nice to meet you all!

Likewise. Welcome to the Accursed Forums. ;)

Hi. My name is Ethan. I'm 12, but I act way older. I love Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. I live in a little town in Texas called Somerville. Nice to meet everyone.

Hi. My name is Ethan. I'm 12, but I act way older. I love Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection. I live in a little town in Texas called Somerville. Nice to meet everyone.

You might be one of our youngest members then. Nice to have you here, Ethan.

Thanks!