Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm a princess...

I'm here because of Freeman's Mind (first encounter of Ross's videos) but I also like Civil Protection, hard to say which one is better, really... I'm weird and don't have many friends. I wonder if most of people here is like that too?

I hope to make ALL subtitles translations, when it's possible. I'm pretty sure I have good enough sense of humor to make an adequate translation...

And I like playing "games for boys" which is weird as for a girl, probably this is why I don't have many friends. Hard to find a girl who is into gaming these days... almost like I was living back in 50's when women didn't know they can do 'manly' things :P

I come from central Europe.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

First things first, a girl that likes "boy" games? I love you. :lol: Secondly welcome to the forum! Just a word of warning, Alyxx is already the Accursed Queen so don't forget that :P

Hi, I'm a princess...

I'm here because of Freeman's Mind (first encounter of Ross's videos) but I also like Civil Protection, hard to say which one is better, really... I'm weird and don't have many friends. I wonder if most of people here is like that too?

I hope to make ALL subtitles translations, when it's possible. I'm pretty sure I have good enough sense of humor to make an adequate translation...

And I like playing "games for boys" which is weird as for a girl, probably this is why I don't have many friends. Hard to find a girl who is into gaming these days... almost like I was living back in 50's when women didn't know they can do 'manly' things :P

Welcome, HLPrincess. Nice to have another female on the board. :)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Hi, I'm a princess...

Welcome, HLPrincess. Nice to have another female on the board. :)

Thanx Alyxx!

I also forgot to mention that I also write Science Fiction stories :)

Make sure you share some of them here. ;)

Thank you for the proposition ;)... As soon as I write something in English or get my stories translated good enough :D

Hi, I'm a princess...

Witam :D

Welcome on the forum. I agree with Alyxx and I like SF stories too :P

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Hi, I'm a princess...

Witam :D

Welcome on the forum. I agree with Alyxx and I like SF stories too :P

Witam też ;)

Now I have motivation to write! But maybe I'll have a snack before?? mmmm... yummy

Seriously I promise when I have something translated I'll make it accessible, however this is my possible income source so you gonna have to pay for some :P Or you can pay directly to me for publishing :mrgreen: We shall see....

A dla polskojęzycznych ludziów będzie po polsku i także :mrgreen:

First things first, a girl that likes "boy" games? I love you. :lol: Secondly welcome to the forum! Just a word of warning, Alyxx is already the Accursed Queen so don't forget that :P

Hehehe, watch out I already have a boyfriend on this forum ;)

A dla polskojęzycznych ludziów będzie po polsku i także

Mogę mówić Polski. ... Nie. Jestem przy użyciu Babilonowi 9. :)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I not understand by using Babilon 9. Your Polish be fail.

Hey, everyone, I've been a fan of Ross's work for quite a while and finally decided to give the forum a look.

I'm a lover of film, video games, comic books, tattoos, sarcasm, grilled cheese sandwiches and those sticky, elastic hand things you can buy for 50 cents at the grocery store.

I'm both strange and opinionated, so I hope this works out.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Welcome to the forums, lad. i hope you enjoy your stay. remember to join the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/freemanmind and add me some reputation. =)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Hey, everyone, I've been a fan of Ross's work for quite a while and finally decided to give the forum a look.

I'm a lover of film, video games, comic books, tattoos, sarcasm, grilled cheese sandwiches and those sticky, elastic hand things you can buy for 50 cents at the grocery store.

I'm both strange and opinionated, so I hope this works out.

Hehe, nice to see you here.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm a lover of film, video games, comic books, tattoos, sarcasm, grilled cheese sandwiches and those sticky, elastic hand things you can buy for 50 cents at the grocery store

sarcasm

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

...I think it's a bit late for me to be posting this (almost a month after I joined), but...

I'm Epsilon. I am alphabetagamma (A Brony)'s sworn enemy on this forum. I play a lot of Steam games, namely Team Fortress 2. I'm a member of "Deadeye Academy", a Sniper clan for "elite Snipers", even though none of us are anywhere near being elites. Add me on Steam if you want: Epsilon «DEA»

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

i-said-what.jpg