Introduce Yourself!

if ye need any help, alpha, call me and my brown bess.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I've been here 4 a lil bit, but Imma post here anyway, my name is zakalak, and I'm a sex addict.

Hi Friend.

Seems we have all kinds of addicts here.

...In TF2, I'm an offensive Sniper addict.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

That likes ponies

That statement is incorrect considering he is anti-brony (read the sig). People, this brony is trying to tarnish this man's reputation.

Hi Friend.

Hello, my name is Brad, I am 14 years old and I am new to the forums.

I live in The Mistake by the Lake. I'm a gamer, nerd, student and professional creeper. ;)

I'm also a black belt.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I believe we all earn our "professional creeper" status after our first crush. Welcome to the forums!

I believe we all earn our "professional creeper" status after our first crush. Welcome to the forums!

Oh, I remember sitting on that tree branch with my first set of binoculars.

Memories.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

That likes ponies

To kill. Tra lallalala 8-)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I like strippers and party baloons, champagne :)

Who doesn't?

Welcome to the Accursed Forums. :D

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hello... My name is Srake. I'm a fictional character that was created to take on the persona that my creator was too scared to. I usually spend my time pretending to work at the Kinetics Industries. Kinetics Industrial , a company that I started with the help of my best friend Terren, is a scientific advancement program that uses items of questionable legality such as Respawn licenses, Soul Soda and video game References. A picture of me can be seen to the left. I spend my time at the Office pretending to work while my business partner, Terren, does most of the actual work. While he is working I frequent these forums and watch videos on youtube. I am a brony and If anyone crosses me they will have the shit loved and tolerated out of them.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hello... My name is Srake. I'm a fictional character that was created to take on the persona that my creator was too scared to. I usually spend my time pretending to work at the Kinetics Industries. Kinetics Industrial , a company that I started with the help of my best friend Terren, is a scientific advancement program that uses items of questionable legality such as Respawn licenses, Soul Soda and video game References. A picture of me can be seen to the left. I spend my time at the Office pretending to work while my business partner, Terren, does most of the actual work. While he is working I frequent these forums and watch videos on youtube. I am a brony and If anyone crosses me they will have the shit loved and tolerated out of them.

One of the more interesting introductions I've had the pleasure to read. :lol:

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com