Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, newcomers. Please leave your coats and souls at the door.

Lucifer? Is that you?

Nope. Just your friendly neighborhood succubus.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Name: Santi Koach

Reg: 47th Lancashire, 1st Company

hello, Im Santi Koach, Recruit of the 47th Lancashire BG2 Regiment. im a 15 YO guy from Argentina, i have 5 diplomas in english language (that explains why i understand all you say), i own 11 dogs in a small house and i can put a lead ball in your head 500 yards away with my Long Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

hello, Im Santi Koach, Recruit of the 47th Lancashire BG2 Regiment. im a 15 YO guy from Argentina, i have 5 diplomas in english language (that explains why i understand all you say), i own 11 dogs in a small house and i can put a lead ball in your head 500 yards away with my Long Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket.

Why 11 dogs? Must get crowded. O.o

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

yeah, it does get a little crowded, but i just keep em separate, so they dont crowd the kitchen all at the same time.

IM SURE that octavius will post a reply saying i eat them...

and whats the story on you, alyx... i only know u norwegian... and thats it...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

....... I'll leave this here for people that want to know wtf they're are talking about.

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress, in contrast to the past where succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic

yeah, it does get a little crowded, but i just keep em separate, so they dont crowd the kitchen all at the same time.

Grew up in Norway with a father who was heavily into computers so from the age of 3 I learned what the components of a computer were and I grew up playing classics such as Duke Nukem, BlackThorne and Doom early on. My mother bought a Super Nintendo with a Super Nintendo Scope when I was about 4-5 years old and I played the hell out of Super Mario World and Starfox (Starwing here in Europe).

I'm a huge music fan, a PC gamer and I also love watching movies, hence why I'm a fan of Ross Scott as he combines all three for me.

Thanks for making me look up succubus... why do we have a word for that?

Because we need a word for what Envi and I are?

... Sooo... .

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Grew up in Norway with a father who was heavily into computers so from the age of 3 I learned what the components of a computer were and I grew up playing classics such as Duke Nukem, BlackThorne and Doom early on. My mother bought a Super Nintendo with a Super Nintendo Scope when I was about 4-5 years old and I played the hell out of Super Mario World and Starfox (Starwing here in Europe).

I'm a huge music fan, a PC gamer and I also love watching movies, hence why I'm a fan of Ross Scott as he combines all three for me.

well, a gamer since early age (1999 to be exact). i started with Need For Speed Road Challenge (best NFS game EVER), and a few sonic games. when i was 10 i was introduced to hardcore FPS (2005), i began with TFC and CS 1.3... then by 2009 i got a real pc (my other 1 was win 98, with only 50 gigs rom and 512mb ram), then i began playin real games, like source, AOE 3, CODs, and last year i was told about BG2. now, as previously stated, im part of the 47th Lancashire reg, im an almost expert sharp shooter, and i began a huge machinima project with the clan. (u can find + info at machinima related thread)

im proud to say that i learnt this language mostly thanks to Ross. THANK YOU! YOU GOT ME GRADE 1 IN MY LAST 2 ENGLISH DIPLOMAS!!!!

PC version was awesome! (im sure you played the PS1 version, which was poo in a disc.)

Don't worry... I've got plenty of life force to share... (ADHD = 10,000,000 lives in 1, and fast replenishment of depleted life)

The PC version was okay. Nothing beats the new Hot Pursuit though.

I like being able to customize my cars the way I like them, so IMO NFS:U, NFS:U2, and NFS:MW were better...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I like being able to customize my cars the way I like them, so IMO NFS:U, NFS:U2, and NFS:MW were better...

Each car in Hot Pursuit has different driving abilities though. I would rather pick a favourite car than have a ton of cars with the same driving abilities and just customize them. Because with my lack of mechanic skills I would never customize a car irl either. My brother's a huge fan of more realistic simulator-style racers though, like Gran Turismo. I can never get into those games personally.

Each car in Hot Pursuit has different driving abilities though. I would rather pick a favourite car than have a ton of cars with the same driving abilities and just customize them.

U, and U2 each car had different characteristics all the way throughout the customizing process. Even in MW, where you unlock better cars, there was a noticeable difference in the performance/handling/weight of the cars... (I can take on level 5 pursuits like they're nothing if I'm in a GT40, but I can't do the crazy stunts and #1 race finishes like I can in the Carrera GT, which can barely get me out of a level 4 pursuit)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

i prefer road challenge cus u could play as the cops, i remember just going wrong way and crashing people just to piss em off. ah... good times... the game died thou...

and in campaign mode u could custom the car a little, when u bought upgrades u got spoilers, paintjobs, etc. plus, it also had hot pursuit 1's tracks and cars (at least my version had em)... those games died already... =( i miss the old school EA... and Stainless Steel Studios

Are you "koach", from the old posts? If so, why are you know koach2?

Anyway, wellcome

That makes two of us.

Weren't you a vampire?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc