What are you wearing today?

Tan sleeveless t-shirt and silver shorts. (not including my black baseball cap that I wear reversed, or my crucifix and scapular)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Add white/dark grey socks to my previous outfit.

School uniform...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I was wearing black jeans, an off-white golfing polo, a pale blue smock, black fabric shoes with white soles, socks, underpants, (bikini, grey) a black baseball cap worn backwards, a crucifix, and a scapular...

Now wearing silver/grey shorts with orange stripes down the sides, underpants, (bikini, grey) and a grey t-shirt.

Grey jacket, tan shirt, black jeans, green puttees and white tennis shoes.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Grey t-shirt with a silkscreen image of a flaming skull with angel wings. Loose carpenter's jeans that are nearly worn out. Black Sketchers Work shoes. Black socks that are nearly worn out. Clear stretchy-plastic hair tie. Light blue, plaid-pattern, bikini-cut, black waistband underpants. A pink tiara. A wristband made of galaxies. A watch made of niobium and titanium, and uses a dying sun as it's timekeeping source as well as it's backlight. A couple flannel coated parrots. A cock ring. (the kind that cock fights are done in) Diamond-lens super welding goggles.

Wait, ignore everything after the underpants... Those are things the people in my head are wearing...

Light-tan professional golfing t-shirt, winter camo BDUs, blue underpants with a black waistband.

Blue jeans and some t-shirt I got when I had the job of taking out the bins at a music festival.

On the front it says, "Filthy, stinking, rich." and on the back, "Two out of three ain't bad".

Waiter, there's a terriost in my soup!

Navy blue t-shirt with khakis. i know, odd right?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"