Official One Piece thread

Sign in to follow this  

well, because i, and tons of other people around the world, love one piece and love to watch it, i think i'll make the thread for it, because nothing that awesome can go without it's own thread. a good place to watched English subbed is WatcOP.com, a good site for one piece episodes.

one thing before we get started, don't give anything away. not even if it's just the first episode.

Have fun!

That show sucks donkey wang.

Would you care to explain why?

Heck, what is this show about? Considering the first post's warning about spoilers for even the first episode, I'm hesitant to just look it up on Wikipedia in case of spoilers.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

That show sucks donkey wang.

So does your mother.

No need to bring our mothers into this.

I'm not big on One Piece, though I know some people who are. Personally, I prefer reading Fairy Tail and... well, just Fairy Tail I guess.

I don't really like "these kind of series". BUT i used to watch on piece and inuyasha when i was like 8or so. And i still really like it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lord Sinister, One Piece takes place in a world that is mostly ocean with many islands. The 'One Piece' itself is a mysterious treasure left behind by the late great Gold Roger, King of the Pirates. The main characters of the show are the Straw Hat Pirates, led by Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy has eaten a strange fruit that gives him the power to stretch his body like rubber, but takes away his ability to swim. Luffy's dream is to become the next King of the Pirates, so he sets out, gathers a crew, and has all sorts of battles with other pirates, and the Marines (who enforce the laws of the world government).

I LOVE One Piece. It was one of the first mangas I started reading, and the crazy abilities, the characters, and the insane foreshortening on the battle scenes just went completely beyond anything else I'd seen. I still read the new chapters when I get the chance, though I feel the anime has gone kinda wonky. All the characters have giraffe necks.

Lord Sinister, One Piece takes place in a world that is mostly ocean with many islands. The 'One Piece' itself is a mysterious treasure left behind by the late great Gold Roger, King of the Pirates. The main characters of the show are the Straw Hat Pirates, led by Monkey D. Luffy. Luffy has eaten a strange fruit that gives him the power to stretch his body like rubber, but takes away his ability to swim. Luffy's dream is to become the next King of the Pirates, so he sets out, gathers a crew, and has all sorts of battles with other pirates, and the Marines (who enforce the laws of the world government).

I LOVE One Piece. It was one of the first mangas I started reading, and the crazy abilities, the characters, and the insane foreshortening on the battle scenes just went completely beyond anything else I'd seen. I still read the new chapters when I get the chance, though I feel the anime has gone kinda wonky. All the characters have giraffe necks.

Thank you for explaining.

I might try to watch the anime when I get the chance.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I loved One Piece, but the shear length of the series caused me to become side tracked in other animes like Deathnote and Fooly Cooly.

439 Manga Chapters, 311 Anime Episodes.

Dam that's just way to long for my anime likings.

Also kinda have a thing against Funimation after there poor sub/dub job of FMA2.

Thank god for Fansubbers like Eclipse who don't give a shit about cd's.