Why I am Majoring in Physics...

HEY HEY HEY, show the man some respect

He put in the plug of the teleporter in HL2 and have you seen that plug? Its HUUGE, definitely takes some knowledge to get that thing plugged in to the wall.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For any who question this reasoning:

GordonFreeman.jpg

I really don't think any other justification is needed.

I am studying a double degree of Maths and Physics :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.

I will make sure my children know who Gordon Freeman is and just how far learning theoretical physics can take you, pushing buttons, plugging cords in, causing an interdimensional portal rift between border worlds, unknowingly defeating an alien empire... truly a good motivation to stay in school

"Fat People Not Good"

I will make sure my children know who Gordon Freeman is and just how far learning theoretical physics can take you, pushing buttons, plugging cords in, causing an interdimensional portal rift between border worlds, unknowingly defeating an alien empire... truly a good motivation to stay in school

i concur, its a shame i will never get to do any of that. unless some one happens to have and Anti-masspectrometre and some Xen Crystals lying around.. and a degree in.. Physics.. as well as some buttons and plugs.. :|

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

I wanted to major in Physics. I really did, and still do. OP presented one of the arguments for physics, and then there was this other one I saw:

-A03gbr6oY0

I was set to major in Physics. But then a friend told me that the Bachelor of Engineering (in Canada anyway), is a professional degree. My dad also said that with a degree in physics:

1One-does-not-simply-get-a-job_34381fd3e686373b4f1166060f85775b.jpg

I'm scared, though. Canadian engineers get this cool ring, but engineering in Canada is somewhat of a cult.

Physics helps fighting, because it trains your mind to be able to accurately judge the bullet trajectories.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Physics helps fighting, because it trains your mind to be able to accurately judge the bullet trajectories.

No you can estimate the trajectory, something which every human with two eyes and a functioning brain can do. Hell, the ability to throw things and accurately judge where it was going to land is the thing which aided the most to our evolution.

Have you ever watched "No Ordinary Family"? I mean like what the genius kid on that has.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Have you ever watched "No Ordinary Family"? I mean like what the genius kid on that has.

that would be such a cool ability to have :D

i would love to be able to do that

Listen to us Live @ - http://www.spreaker.com/user/thebeatbox

------

DJ Highlander (Me) - The Collaboration Project

DJ Dexrith - The Metal Minute

DJ Fusion - The Broader Perspective Show

------

we take requests:

email us @ - [email protected]

Well actually Gordon is a theoretical physicist

"Fat People Not Good"

Hey, hey, hey. Show Gordon some respect! He doesn't just "push buttons" and "kill things"... He occasionly jumps over things and hits things with the buggy!

But seriously.. Remember when you push the switch in Kliener's lab? And then Barney says something like, "Gordon, I see your MIT education really payed off!". That kinda made me laugh

:)