Where are you from?

Hey people

I've noted in the site that many FM/CP fans are from all over the world, Russians, argentinians, northamericans, some french etc etc etc... So, I'd like to know where are you from?

I come from Costa Rica:

central-america-caribbean.jpg

This country is not as you probably saw it in Jurassic Park. If you'd like some more info I'll look for some nice tourism pages or something...

=)

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I'm from Belgium:

*image has been removed because it's site has been flagged as malware*

It's a pretty sweet country with LOADS of chocolate and beer!

We're the country which is current world champion in being without government: 265 days and counting

This country is not as you probably saw it in Jurassic Park. If you'd like some more info I'll look for some nice tourism pages or something...

=)

Ha, I remember after I saw the film I made my dad promise that he would take me there one day, to see the dinosaurs.

What?! I was young!

I'm from the slice of nowhere known as Prince Edward Island. As shown in the linked image.

Although right now it looks more like Antarctica. >:(

I'm from Chile. It's a very loooooong and thin country.

[attachment=1]250px-South_America_location_CHI.png[/attachment]

Life here is generally pretty nice (when we don't get monster 8.8 earthquakes or have miners trapped half a mile underground for 70 days). We get our fair share of UFO activity, specially in the northern regions... And of course, there's Easter Island

[attachment=0]Easter.JPG[/attachment]

which is pretty weird.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm from Belgium:

We're the country which is current world champion in being without government: 265 days and counting

Wow... So who rules there(besides Chuck Norris)?

Ha, I remember after I saw the film I made my dad promise that he would take me there one day, to see the dinosaurs.

What?! I was young!

LOL!

I'm from the slice of nowhere known as Prince Edward Island

What's the political system in there?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Constitutional Monarchy.

Although we are a part of Canada, which is a Federal Parliamentary Democracy and Constitutional Monarchy under Queen Elizabeth II of England.

So.....yea.

Constitutional Monarchy.

Although we are a part of Canada, which is a Federal Parliamentary Democracy and Constitutional Monarchy under Queen Elizabeth II of England.

So.....yea.

How interesting... Costa Rica is a constitutional democracy, president is chosen every 4 years...

I'm from Belgium:

Wow... So who rules there(besides Chuck Norris)?

Well, technically, it's the king. But we have 6 more governments to support us. That's right. 6 of 'em. We're pretty weird, even for Europeans.

I'm from Malaysia. Currently living in Kuala Lumpur, as shown in the map below:

di-1112993129908.png

One of the landmarks in K.L:

Petronas-Twin-Towers-2.jpg

Hello, I'm Lord Sinister. From England. I enjoy PC gaming and so on, and also try to play piano and do real work when I'm not being lazy.

Wait, what!?

=)

What?! I was young!

You wanted to go there even after you saw almost everyone get eaten by the dinosaurs?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."