Where are you from?

california.jpg

I'm from California, specifically, a little town called Rodeo not far from Berkeley. We got some nice places; Red woods are pretty(bit of a drive from where I'm at but whatever), and we got some decent weed, too. Got good colleges here, but I still would rather go out of state or even Canada for college.

I live in Estonia. According to us we are part of Northern-Europe, but to the rest of the world we are in Eastern-Europe

Wonder if Estonia is better known in the world than Lithuania and Latvia?

[attachment=0]Estonia in Europe.jpg[/attachment]

BTW Tallinn is the European Capital Of Culture this year. Somewhat happy about it

I live in Estonia. According to us we are part of Northern-Europe, but to the rest of the world we are in Eastern-Europe

Wonder if Estonia is better known in the world than Lithuania and Latvia?

[attachment=0]Estonia in Europe.jpg[/attachment]

BTW Tallinn is the European Capital Of Culture this year. Somewhat happy about it

I think Lithuania,Latvia and Estonia is known as "countrys near Russia".

Well i am half german half norwegian(such a beautiful place to grow up in )

But i currently live in Noord-Holland in The Netherlands.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, hi there, half brother! Snakker du fortsatt litt norsk?

I think snakker means speaking xD

I was only a few years old when i moved from norway to germany and after a few years again i moved to the netherlands. I had to learn norwegian first, then german and then dutch. So i totally forgot how to speak the norwegian language, though i do recognize a word here and there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, hi there, half brother! Snakker du fortsatt litt norsk?

I think snakker means speaking xD

I was only a few years old when i moved from norway to germany and after a few years again i moved to the netherlands. I had to learn norwegian first, then german and then dutch. So i totally forgot how to speak the norwegian language, though i do recognize a word here and there.

That's a bit sad but understandable. And yes, you're right about "snakker".

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

We're the country which is current world champion in being without government: 265 days and counting

Wait, what!?

Yup; we're in deep.

This country is not as you probably saw it in Jurassic Park. If you'd like some more info I'll look for some nice tourism pages or something...

=)

Ha, I remember after I saw the film I made my dad promise that he would take me there one day, to see the dinosaurs.

What?! I was young!

You wanted to go there even after you saw almost everyone get eaten by the dinosaurs?

I thought that after they found out there was an infiltrator; they would secure the facility more, so we could go.

I was a weird kid, ... well ... not really that much has changed.

I thought that after they found out there was an infiltrator; they would secure the facility more, so we could go.

I was a weird kid, ... well ... not really that much has changed.

Haha the Dinousaurs weren't in costa rica itself, they were in an Iland really near Costa Rica (that belongs to CR).

There had not been dinosaurs here EVER., according to scientfic evidence... lol

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Australia, a place where our games are released a week behind everyone else... hehehehe... *sob*

nicest beaches and some damn good barbeques, the real tragedy is that I never get out... *sob*

well at least we have some nice clear weather, but it sucks that I don't have a air conditioner... *sob*

but on the bright side... umm... *sob*

I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.

pennsylvania-map.gif

I was hoping someone else would take care of this for me.

I'm also from Pennsylvania.

I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.

pennsylvania-map.gif

I was hoping someone else would take care of this for me.

I'm also from Pennsylvania.

ian! You Lazy ass moderator! :trollface:

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

<---

Iceland, a country which name I never understood the reason for.

There's a theory they mixed up the names of Greenland and Iceland.

i think the story goes that when they found iceland and greenland they switch the names so encourage people to go to greenland and not to go to iceland that was a better place to live out of the two. well thats what i was taught at school at least lol

I'm from Budapest, Hungary, in the middle east of Europe... I guess half the people never even heard abaout us, the other half despises us (or just the government) because of the media law so... hell yeah! I still love my country!

Budapest%20Hungary%20location%20on%20Europe%20map%20by%20Budapest%20FAQ%20.png

I'm from Budapest, Hungary, in the middle east of Europe... I guess half the people never even heard abaout us, the other half despises us (or just the government) because of the media law so... hell yeah! I still love my country!

Budapest%20Hungary%20location%20on%20Europe%20map%20by%20Budapest%20FAQ%20.png

I've heard of it, but just because of the funny name. Hungry xD

Anyhow, i never new where it actually is on the world map.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯