Where are you from?

i thought it would be good to know a little bit of each other... so yeah... where are you from lads?

i'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina... AKA the clusterf*** of the country. we lost every single war since 1820, one of our ex presidents brings bad luck to everyone close to him (his handshakes cause your death or serious injury1 month after), our current president thinks the formula of water is h20 (not H2O), we have border police patrolling highways, the most wanted drug dealer was able to enter LEGALLY to the country without any problem, he hold nazis as "guests" in bariloche and we live amongst greedy and egoist douchebags that only care about screwing you up.

what about you, lads?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I'm from Vancouver.

The only thing worth commenting on right now is the fact that our hockey team, the Vancouver Canucks, are the closest to winning the NHL championship (The Stanley Cup) since 1989, currently in the final four teams (against the San Jose Sharks, Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning). If we win the Cup this year, it will be the first time the Canucks have won it.

My current "Location" references the Canuck's Lead-Center Ryan Kesler, who is leading the team in number of goals scored this season.

Ryan-kesler1.jpg

If it wasn't obvious, Vancouver is in Canada.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I'm from Budapest, Hungary, in the middle east of Europe... I guess half the people never even heard abaout us, the other half despises us (or just the government) because of the media law so... hell yeah! I still love my country!

Budapest%20Hungary%20location%20on%20Europe%20map%20by%20Budapest%20FAQ%20.png

Oh, hi m8

FINLAND

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

FINLAND

Nice. I think in the Dudesons everytime I hear "Finland"

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

dude JC u live in chile? f*** i wasnt expecting that wow... i have family there... my uncle is general manager (idk name in english... in spanish is director general) of GEFCO chile...

gefcoeulogiodelrio.jpg

this guy

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

karta.png

Jämtland, Sweden.

Its great to race around the Island in enything that for the moment runs.

:EDIT: Thought i would put some pictures in

traktorp.jpg

stuga2.jpg

stuga1.jpg

In case it isn't obvious, I'm from Kiev, Ukraine

84.jpg

230135.jpg

kiev-old-upper-architecture-16.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I live in Metro Atlanta, Georgia.

map_GA-Metro.gif

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm from Vancouver as well. We have rain and... overcast.

Why are there lines going above the cars?

Giant spiders perhaps?

Baw. Bruins beat us on our own ice, 3-0.

Oh well, we had a good run. Cheers mate

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States

Just off the center of Wisconsin. Not a whole lot to do here... But we do have the best high school in Wisconsin i guess.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.