Where are you from?

Ooh, does that mean you beat up tourists? Or is that just the highlanders that meet people that support Manchester?

why would someone beat up tourists?

and i dont understand the highlanders part....

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I'm from North Carolina, USA. We proved that two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make a plane!

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Lots of Astronauts have also come from North Carolina if I'm not mistaken.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I believe you're right. It is also the birthplace of the inventor of the Gatling Gun and we lost the first people sent here by England.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Memphis, Tennessee. We are in the Top 10 list of "Most Crime-Filled Cities", just below Detroit, and I have seen diddily dick as far ne'er-do-wellings. Sure we've got our fair share of "gangsta" meat-heads, but not alot else. Must just be a good neighborhood.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Anyone said Equestria yet?

No, I'm pretty sure someone said Cloudsdale though...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Anyone said Equestria yet?

No, I'm pretty sure someone said Cloudsdale though...

I DID! :D

Ooh, does that mean you beat up tourists? Or is that just the highlanders that meet people that support Manchester?

why would someone beat up tourists?

and i dont understand the highlanders part....

Can't tell you how hard I lol'd at this.

+rep for Blue.

Also known as "Username"

With my magical powers, I revive this thread! (Even though it's probably gonna be buried again anyway)

I am from Australia, mates! :3 Where we have roos and their joeys in the back, us blokes serving up tucker on the barbie whilst Santa goes surfing. Yep.

Congratz to you if you can translate that.

EDIT: I got REAL bored and I made this. X3

http://i.imgur.com/Apzn4Rq.png

A weird greeny cyan for the countries with 1 Ross Scott follower, blue for more than one, red for USA aaaaand purple for where I live. :3

THIS ISN'T COMPLETELY ACCURATE. I literally only got these numbers from this one forum post and maybe other occasional things I know of. X3 So yeah.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Actually, that was rather easy to translate... You need to work harder on your Aussie slang methinks.

Now what's really impressive is translating fast-talking jive in real-time.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

XD Yah. I once trolled my friend by using my slang. X3 She wanted to introduce me to one of her friends so I put on my thickest accent possible and talked Australian for 2 hours. They ended up having to use Google to try and translate my speech and it'd take them a few good minutes to reply. XD

5:17 AM - ?Jeb_CC?: Strewth! Two young sheila seppos already got their plan and it ain't just a bowl of rice.

5:18 AM - ?Captivating Classy Celty?: I like that expression :P

5:18 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: I haven't heard her with the accent this thick... ever.

5:19 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: It's hilarious.

5:19 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: ^w^

5:20 AM - ?Jeb_CC?: You'll both be flat out like a drinking lizard. Heh. So how long you two sheilas been together now?

5:21 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: Goodness gracious.

/\ That's only a thirtieth of it. X3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Now what's really impressive is translating fast-talking jive in real-time.

I was instantly reminded of that scene from Airplane with the old lady who speaks jive.

fXSLcYQHqFQ

Retired Forum Moderator

XD Yah. I once trolled my friend by using my slang. X3 She wanted to introduce me to one of her friends so I put on my thickest accent possible and talked Australian for 2 hours. They ended up having to use Google to try and translate my speech and it'd take them a few good minutes to reply. XD

5:17 AM - ?Jeb_CC?: Strewth! Two young sheila seppos already got their plan and it ain't just a bowl of rice.

5:18 AM - ?Captivating Classy Celty?: I like that expression :P

5:18 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: I haven't heard her with the accent this thick... ever.

5:19 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: It's hilarious.

5:19 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: ^w^

5:20 AM - ?Jeb_CC?: You'll both be flat out like a drinking lizard. Heh. So how long you two sheilas been together now?

5:21 AM - Cunning Commander Cern: Goodness gracious.

/\ That's only a thirtieth of it. X3

Amazing :D

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I hail from the land of steaks and redneck truckers, at least one of the many lands of those things.

I, however, do not eat steak or drive a truck or have the slightest bit of red to my neck.

the name's riley

Haha. Stereotypes, huh? People are expecting me to ride kangaroos and own a ute or something. Kinda weird. Although the stories of people dressing as Santa and going surfing are true. Can't deny that one.

-------

I am living in Nottingham. Sherwood forest is not here (but we have an area called Sherwood a few miles away from the area I live in). The castle is not the original castle. We don't all carry around bows and arrows and go robbing the rich and giving to the poor. We just rob everyone we can :P

We have some nice places to visit here but there are a lot of not-so-nice places. It's the people that ruin this city to be honest. I'm moving to Scotland next year, then Norway in 3 or 4 years time. Had enough of this place.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I hail from the Republic of Texas. Land of the fat people and Mexicans.

Where the fat people can shoot Mexicans! ;)

It's a fun one too... I even know some Mexicans who would agree!