Where are you from?

I live in Bognor Regis in West Sussex, England! I'd be totally stoked if there was anyone on here who lived close by

Nice little seaside town... Well most of it is a shithole, but the nice part I live in called Felpham is nice... Quiet, beach nearby, friendly locals

images%3Fq%3DBognor%2BRegis&zoom=1&q=Bognor+Regis&hl=en&usg=__cIK1If-wwsyk_ZLYXaVcyVIJ4jM=&sa=X&ei=8hF0Tf3VAcWYhQfjyOQ6&ved=0CF0Q9QEwCA

I'm from Budapest, Hungary, in the middle east of Europe... I guess half the people never even heard abaout us, the other half despises us (or just the government) because of the media law so... hell yeah! I still love my country!

Budapest%20Hungary%20location%20on%20Europe%20map%20by%20Budapest%20FAQ%20.png

On the contrary, my friend and I were following your elections last year.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=+38%C2%B016'48.96%22N,+104%C2%B034'9.42%22W&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=35.768112,86.572266&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16

That's where I'm at...

800px-Clay_County_South_Dakota_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_Vermillion_Highlighted.svg.png

That's where I'm from... Small town called Vermillion, South Dakota. Gets down to -40 degrees F without windchill every winter, and sometimes hits down to -70 without WC. Interestingly enough, it gets up over 100F in the summer, with occasional hits at 120, and usually with 80% or higher humidity. Beat that for weather extremes!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Brazil...IM NOT A TRIBALMEN AND NEITHER A DRUG DEALER XD

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Sussex

Hehe. . .SusSEX

Think that's funny, there's a place called COCKerMOUTH, which suffered a flood not too long ago, which is up in the Northern part

Sussex

Hehe. . .SusSEX

Think that's funny, there's a place called COCKerMOUTH, which suffered a flood not too long ago, which is up in the Northern part

I'm not gonna lie, i googled it to see if it is true. And now i can't stop laughing XD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sussex

Hehe. . .SusSEX

Ooh, that's just nasty

I must say that the worldatlas.com is really off with a few facts about Estonia. Traditional toys matryoshkas? Yeah, right! Not to mention that the photographs were at least 10 years old :S