Where are you from?

Phoenix, AZ

arizona.jpg

What area? Goodyear, Avondale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Mesa, Snotts... Sorry, Scottsdale?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Phoenix, AZ

arizona.jpg

What area? Goodyear, Avondale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Mesa, Snotts... Sorry, Scottsdale?

haha, right between downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale.

Phoenix, AZ

arizona.jpg

haha, right between downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale.

Ah, that still one of the better neighborhoods or have the gangs moved in? I used to live around 53rd and Indian School... Moved there a month before all the gangs did. Moved to Colorado about 3 years ago, the gangs were moving that direction back then...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Slightly off topic, His Spogness, your avatar fits perfectly with your forum name.

On topic, it seemes we have people from all over the world on this forum, which is pretty impressive!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

it seemes we have people from all over the world on this forum, which is pretty impressive!

Hell yes, I'm very impressed... Seems like there isn't a single corner of this world without a CP/FM fan...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Slightly off topic, His Spogness, your avatar fits perfectly with your forum name.

It does? How so? I never associated a stretched out image of Doctor House with my high school nickname

It does? How so? I never associated a stretched out image of Doctor House with my high school nickname

I actually use that pic as my skype avatar. I wanted to use it on here as well, but it seems as you have beaten me to the punch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

<---

Iceland, a country which name I never understood the reason for.

There's a theory they mixed up the names of Greenland and Iceland.

Yes, that is my thought as well. Though few days ago it snowed a good 18 cm deep layer of snow, over a single night.

<---

Iceland, a country which name I never understood the reason for.

There's a theory they mixed up the names of Greenland and Iceland.

Yes, that is my thought as well. Though few days ago it snowed a good 18 cm deep layer of snow, over a single night.

I guess that would make Iceland fit nicely.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I don't know, it just seems 'right' for some reason. It's probably the large ever-staring eyes...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I don't know, it just seems 'right' for some reason. It's probably the large ever-staring eyes...

Ah, I know what you mean. I make comparisons of random things that "fit" in some way or another, and other people are like "wut?"

Before the Big One we only had a few snowy days, and the snow was never more than 5 cms thick.