I'm hoping he gets his memory back soon...

Sign in to follow this  

I think that was the passion of the moment. After all, he is still on the high of that gargantua attacking him.

Alien grunt lol

I like his reaction, but it went too fast. He just kind of went 'WAAAH' and that's it.

''Oh, god, my profile name is real mature''

I'd almost prefer it if he literally went 'WAAAH!!!'

Which he did do....

lol I guess he does. I hadn't watched Episode 39 in a while.

Oh, shit, I was was wrong about the WAAAAH. He goes 'Woah' and then doesn't really think much of it, which disappoints me.

Same with the grunt reaction. Way too fast.

There's not really time to go slower though with an giant alien with a bee gun chasing and shooting at you.

BEFORE it was let out. He just quickly went 'WOAH what the hell ok whatever' I know I'm over exaggerating but still, he just kinda went meh.

BEFORE it was let out. He just quickly went 'WOAH what the hell ok whatever' I know I'm over exaggerating but still, he just kinda went meh.

Actually i really like that moment of the episode.. when he acts just like that.. next to something than can kill him.. and i really love the way that he says "what about the keys? do you have them?? naahh probably not"

Anyway.. i shall admit that it's really funny when he sees a new alien and he gets mad! like the time when he first met the cthulu dog in the fridge.. but you know.. it's good to see different kind of reactions along the series

About the memory thing.. i think it was a great idea to use that.. in order to give a fresh air to the story..

That's all folks!

American Bad-Ass!!

I think Freeman should be worried of his life more often, like he was when he was trying to escape from the shark's water (even if I don't remember if he was saying "-no, no, no !" or just "go, go, go !" )

I'll admit the memory thing got dull after a little while, but Jesu- I mean Mr. Scott is still making new jokes. I'm not so much disappointed with the reaction, they're great, as I am with the reflections or lack of in some cases. I thinks the episodes are still pretty good, I just really want him to start pumping out more Freeman's Mind now that he is out of this four month DEAD period. (I know he was working on CP and other issues, but that doesn't make the time between episodes go by faster) My point is, I'd mean the world if I could wake up tomorrow and see a progress bar with episode 41 and the filming and maybe part of the editing or dialogue done.