Anonymous

Sign in to follow this  

Wow. That's incredibly stupid. Seriously this kind of stuff is in the vain of TGWTG anniversary special trailers. They take themselves way too seriously, but it's always for a joke. The sad thing is Anon forgot the joke part.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

They act like they're some kind of freedom fighter group.

pro-tip: they're stupid.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I have information about eight nuclear bombs heading all around America, GO ALLAH, AMERICA SUXXORS!!

Is Anon going to protect me? <3?

Out of a slight fear that I might lose control of my computer or other useful things that use the internet, if anyone wants to know my views on this feel free to PM. I did write a large section on this and I think it's reasonably written and well, I made it as unbiased as possible, but Anon doesn't make it easy...

You guys realize that Anonymous are bunch of pedophiles that

Over-generalizing much? I think Anon are a bunch of twats but you're sounding just like Fox News at the moment.

Yeah, you're right. That's not very fair. I should've said, "On 4Chan, there are a lot of pedophiles, and Anonymous comes from 4Chan and there are a lot of pedophiles in Anonymous, seeing that they harass underage girls."

Now don't blame 4chan on all of that. It's commonly agreed there that /b/ fucking sucks and /b/tards are the worst.

And new Anonymous isn't even from 4chan, they're a bunch of retard script kiddies DDoSing everything they don't like because that'll do the trick.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Wait there's different Anonymous...es? What?

There's Anonymous, LulzSec, LulzRaft, and TeaMp0isoN, to name the more prominent ones.

-Anonymous has really messed-up priorities. They claim to be anti-corruption, but they come off as more anti-government. Remember when the FBI took down Megaupload using powers it already had? Anon took down the FBI and the Department of Justice for something that had been in the legal process for a while. You know, the FBI was trying to get rid of a type of corruption - taking copyrighted material and distributing it for free. I loved Megaupload, but I can't pretend that their use absolved them of illegal activities, even if it was unintentional. Another thing they did was Robin Hood. They stole credit card information and then used those cards to donate to pro-OWS groups. Because the cardholders are obviously the 1%, all of them. It's just a dick move.

-LulzSec splintered from Anonymous in May 2011. They seemed to have dissolved. Their best-known attack? Remember PSN being compromised? Yep, that was them. That's just illegal activity.

-LulzRaft gained popular attention in 2011. Attacked a bunch of Canadian websites, notably the Canadian Conservative Party and Husky Energy. They claim to be nonpartisan, yet they've only attacked CPC. Hm.

-TeaMp0isoN is straight up anti-US, anti-Israel. They work with Mujahideen groups. Releasing Tony Blair's address book, attacking BlackBerry for its support of the UK government during the UK riots last summer? That's them.

You guys realize that Anonymous are bunch of pedophiles that, for every cool "freedom-fighting" they do, there's a hundred pedophiliac things that they do that you don't hear about?

Yes, a bunch of paedophiles, black feminist jewish homosexual paedo magomethans, they are! And commies to boot...

I'm sorry but this whole episode is way too lame to be serious - you are trolling Michael, aren't you?

Remember the Jessi Slaughter story?

What about it? More precise, what was ever paedophilic about it?

Regards

What about it? More precise, what was ever paedophilic about it?

That they were trying to get nude pictures of her, an underage girl. Not paedophilic?

They were taunting her.

Simply speaking, a foul-mouth youth from a screwed up family took on a bunch of similar opponents and, predictably, it all ended up in tears. Remember that she set the tone in her original messages with suggestions that people who don't like her go and suck various genital parts of human anatomy. No surprise that the responses came back along the same line.

You see, one teenager inviting another to expose him/herself amidst a shouting match does not count as paedophilia with anyone other than overzealous politicians.

Regards

At the risk of being redundant, it should be noted that generalisations are dangerous and invariably inaccurate.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.