Anonymous

Sign in to follow this  

As a regular 4chan user, I can speak for the site when I say not even we like anonymous. The anonymous presented here is little more than a bunch of kids from /b/ jumping on a bandwagon. This isn't about any real goal or progressive movement, it's just a bunch of bored kids trying to be part of something. The thing that irks me is that most people don't understand that 4chan is more than /b/, it's a site that has hosted -in my opinion- some absolutely incredible content with a fascinating culture that varies between all of the different boards. I hate how 4chan and anonymous are considered to be more or less the same thing, since only a very small minority of the site is on board with this.

4chan is more than /b/

I know that feel. I feel dirt when I reddit.

Reddit is the scum of the internet.

and no one on 4chan likes /b/. Go onto /v/ or /mu/ and ask them how they feel about /b/.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.