Origin ID's

Name is "FlutterTanker"

Would like to be on more, but BF4 can be very unappealing at times. I'm not as good at it as I was with BF3. The new engine makes hiding in corners a much more effective concealment tactic, and the uncertainty of whether there's an enemy behind that trash can or just a potted plant screws with my reaction timeand gets me killed frequently.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

optimusjamie3453

I don't have any multiplayer games on there, but I will be finally getting round to Mass Effect 3 before long.

aharmlesskitty

i thought it was funny at the time.

"aharmlesskitty slit your throat."

"aharmlesskitty blew you up."

"aharmlesskitty shot you in the head."

I can see the humor.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If you play BF3 or BF4 at all, we'd make a great team

Kitty and a harmless kitty

the name's riley

I don't know if i want BF4 yet. I'm still relatively new to Origin.

I recommend against it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Don't. It's worse than BF3 in so many ways. They made sniping way too easy and the nade spam is even worse. There's a map that's called Operation Locker that I prefer to call OP Hurt Locker considering the narrow choke points in the map lead to constant stalematey grenade spamming through the little hallways.

The graphics look almost fuzzy to me, where BF3, while colordrained and blue-stained, at least had a nice crisp look to it.

As indicated before, the maps are terribly designed. Hurt Locker isn't the only one that's chokey and stupid.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Don't. It's worse than BF3 in so many ways. They made sniping way too easy and the nade spam is even worse. There's a map that's called Operation Locker that I prefer to call OP Hurt Locker considering the narrow choke points in the map lead to constant stalematey grenade spamming through the little hallways.

The graphics look almost fuzzy to me, where BF3, while colordrained and blue-stained, at least had a nice crisp look to it.

As indicated before, the maps are terribly designed. Hurt Locker isn't the only one that's chokey and stupid.

Operation locker is fun as a 24 man deathmatch server though good luck finding one of those. It's really not good for anything that goes beyond 32 people for the exact reason of the map being divided into basically 4 different areas with 3 choke points each. The DM variety frustratingly takes the biggest offender of choke points and puts it in the center of the map.

Retired Forum Moderator

I figure why not so... Mine is NecronusPanda but I really only have used it for Dragon Age and Mass Effect 3. I also have Kingdoms of Amalur, which I should try at some point. The rest I either have on Steam or I'm not interested in.

Does anyone even use Origin for friend interactions anymore?

Meelis13

yeah, i use same name everywhere i can (so far only deviantart has eluded me). feel free to add me there and hey, if any of you want to play some battlefield 1, then especially (i do own modern era battlefields too. dont like them too much).

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I've been playing the hell out of Battlefield 1 recently, and if anyone wants to add me to play either that of Battlefield 4, let me know!

Origin ID: rampantjesus

Fuck, man. Everything. I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.

p5ychninja

Was convinced to get Battlefield 4, tried it, liked it. I only have that and Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

On a side note, Username couldn't find me (for whatever reason) so... good luck.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA