Half-Life 3: There's hope!

I have some new Half-Life 3 news to share...very uplifting.

1. A Steam group called "A Call for Communication" is wanting over 80,000 fans to join in hopes that Gabe Newell will tell them a little bit of info on the next game. The group already has 50,000 fans and atleast 2,000 people join every day!

2. Gabe Newell says that at E3 2012, that they are going to be announcing something that has a "3" in it. Most likely "Half-Life 3".

That is all the news I have!

2. Gabe Newell says that at E3 2012, that they are going to be announcing something that has a "3" in it. Most likely "Half-Life 3".

Source?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Source?

I remember seeing this, it was in a reply to a fan email. Along the lines of "You'll be glad to hear your favourite things will be coming to E3" or something.

3? Three more hats from upcoming meet the pyro update... It will be on 3rd of March, and it will be three days long. Of course, Meet the Pyro will be three minutes long

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Source?

I remember seeing this, it was in a reply to a fan email. Along the lines of "You'll be glad to hear your favourite things will be coming to E3" or something.

I think that was a different email, but I vaguely recall that both emails may have actually been fakes.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Portal or Left 4 Dead 3.

Calling it! (If it turns out to be true, I've also heard reports that Valve has NOTHING to show for E3)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Or Team Fortress 3...

But if it is episode 3: Awesome, just awesome. 8-)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Please check your hope at the door. There's little point carrying it around looking for episode 3. I have to agree with the theory that Valve can wait as long as they want, as long as it takes them to milk the source engine dry, and then release episode 3. Until I see hard proof that Gaben said there'll be something with a "3" in it at E3 (Besides the "3" in "E3") I won't believe it.

But I have a theory, last year there was a LOT of 3's in the AAA industry, but Half Life 3 never appeared. But since we have to factor in Valve time that means that we could actually be getting Half Life 3 this year.

Probably gonna be Day of Defeat 3000: Hammer of Defeat

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Huh. I thought since Valve can't count to 3, I thought they would just skip to HL4

That would be hilarious if it happened.

Wow! I didn't know we had a dam.

**BOOM**

HAD a dam.

bUUke.png

XD

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

bUUke.png

Just lacked one small piece of information, the fact that Gaben is directly working with HL3 and doesnt have much involvement with the other valve games, thats why the other valve games go faster, the developers dont have to be too close to Gaben.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Well, let's just hope that the source code for Episode 3/HL3 has not been accidentally placed closer to Gaben than his event horizon...

Regards