Half-Life 3: There's hope!

Kirk, I am glad you presented that. We now have a reason, though we will still be impatient about it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

"Wait, wait, wait - It gets better! When the staff woke up, episode 3 was missing, and the gaben was never heard from again!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

He was talking about Ricochet 2. Maybe he was hinting at HL3..

I think they are just gonna release HL3-

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Like, so...apparently this is legit. They came from Andrea Wicklund (a Valve concept artist)'s Picasa album.

http://lambdageneration.com/posts/hl2-episode-three-concept-art-leaked-possible-spoilers/

They are apparently from 2008 though so who knows what's changed since then. Four years is a fairly long time. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

My demands for Half-Life: Whatever

1. The music should be mostly atmospheric. But when near Aperture Science property, the music should become slightly electronic, and crisp.

2. Watch it with the comic relief. Some of EP2's comic relief came across as unnatural and forced in my opinion. The combat, and the somewhat narmy ragdoll physics is all the comic relief I need.

3. Any connections to Portal shall not need direct player involvement.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman

"My favorite snack is the Big.. Pink... Frosted...Cookie" -Gabe Newel

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

although it may come out in the future i have no hope for the near future. therefore im depressed

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I wouldn't be depressed. Just kind of sucks that my life is gonna pass me by before a new Half-Life game comes out.

Oh god now I'm depressed.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

SEE!!!!!

now you know why im depressed!

UGH!!!

now im moving from depressed torwards suicidal! OMFG

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I hate it when people bitch about Half-Life.

You people act like Gabe just has a stockpile of final copies in a safe somewhere, and won't tell anyone the combination.

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman