Steam Name Thread

Hm...I should really start looking more in threads.

I am a4magic68. I can easily be found by my profile picture, which is Benjamin Franklin with a beard and a black jacket.

I'm just gonna repost this to make it more convenient. My Steam name is FlutterTank. If you friend me, make sure you PM that you are from AF and I'll automatically accept.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

my steam name is Ikthias

add me or look at my games if you wanna play

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ikthias

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I'm no longer using the steam account I originally posted here. I changed to a different one because the original was linked to my PSN account and only had one game on it, a freebie no less. This one is my permanent account now, so feel free to add me again because I might not add everyone who originally had me. Nothing personal, just most of you change your profile nickname too frequently for me to keep track of who's who these days.

Anyway, I'm part of the AF steam group, and my avatar is the same. Otherwise look up at Obsidian2332.

jesus christ Obsidian did you buy a bunch of fucking games in one sitting. All that dosh.

my name is Scoops and my id should still be "markymarkgecko"

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

jesus christ Obsidian did you buy a bunch of fucking games in one sitting. All that dosh.

Eh, all in all it was much cheaper than buying five new retail games for my console by quite a bit. Was it an expensive sit? Hell yeah, but considering I work a full-time job and don't treat myself to nice things that often (for the record, I bought 2 games in 2011 and 1 game in 2012 before the summer sale), I don't feel bad about spending as much as I did here, considering I won't need to buy another game until next summer, if even that soon :P

Eh, all in all it was much cheaper than buying five new retail games for my console by quite a bit. Was it an expensive sit? Hell yeah, but considering I work a full-time job and don't treat myself to nice things that often (for the record, I bought 2 games in 2011 and 1 game in 2012 before the summer sale), I don't feel bad about spending as much as I did here, considering I won't need to buy another game until next summer, if even that soon :P

i see you have Hitman Blood Money and Thief, those are some excellent titles. I might also recommend the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and the mega motherfucker Painkiller.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I am on steam but I do not have a computer worthy enough to game on

:(

the name is strykerzr350

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

It should be Red-Link, with a picture of Nick Cutter from Primeval.

That being said, if I ever get around to it, I'll be changing it to my name on here, my new-ish/current gaming name (the one on Steam now is my old gaming name, I felt it was a bit... not quite right for my general gaming habits). I'll update or repost accordingly

I'm not on the most, though I've been better about it lately, and my computers suck, so I can't do too much, but at least some gaming can be had.