FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 40

Sign in to follow this  

Ross, this episode was really good. Really good? It was great....Wait a minute, what am I saying? IT WAS PERFECT.

Thank you for making these videos. I really like them.

Have a nice weekend, Ross.

Excellent episode as always...but HOW COULD YOU IGNORE THE TAU CANNON LIKE THAT?! I was so looking forward to this part...
Would YOU pick up something that just killed two people who were holding it? If yes, you might want to watch this clip:

dCeD2gF9jUo

What move is that from?

Also grate episode, one of my favorites. I almost broke my phone what I dropped it from the shear comedy of the video!

non-euclidean fuck machine

For everyone worried about spoilers, don't be. If people don't want spoilers, they can watch the episode before reading comments about it, I see it more as a common sense issue.

deadpoolcommonsense-1.jpg

I completely support the decision to not take *** ***** (at least for now). If not illogical for reasons already mentioned (you gotta admit, that overcharge scene in game is funny as hell and I must say I was really looking forward to that scene being commented by Ross(my comment: SUPERB! :) )), it was too damn easy taking those pesky ****** and *********** down with one charging of the *****. If Ross, however, manage to obtain it somewhere along the line, I`d be looking forward to hearing a comment when Gordon spins ****`*-**-******.

Great acting. Please, Ross, do continue in such manner, I`m looking forward to how you are going to develop Gordon`s character further.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Well, now the question is, if he will pick up the tau cannon sometimes before entering Xen, because

if not it would really be some wasted potenital :/

Great episode though ;D

This episode was great! Not as good as 39, but still good. For the people complaining "why didn't freemen dew all this cool stuff" - I would think that the explanations he provided in the video itself were perfectly reasonable.

Get used to the wait times between episodes, guys. Ross' vocal chords must have taken forever to heal after that. We respect the job and all its hazards you undertake for us, Ross. I bet it will be really painful to record Freeman's lines after he finishes his metamorphosis into pure sound waves. A great episode, as usual.

I didn't get the hiccups thing. Is there a joke I'm missing?

"Like why is there a dead guy inside these cages. I don't know what department this is but this isn't how how we kept our lab. If someone turned up dead in one of our experiments it got cleaned up immediately"

And another piece of the Black Mesa is a negligent company puzzle appears

I'm happy that it's out! That was the best episode yet! And I've been waiting so long. But that's what I am sad about.

We wait so long, but our happiness is so short. I mean Ross does make long videos, but in the end we just keep wanting more... Now we'll be waiting until episode 41, then back to where we started off at again...

Oh well, it's the circle of life.

As a gamer I thought Y U NO TAKE TAU CANNON?!? But I can see why his character would not want to touch it.

I use Half-Life: Source, and with the sequence in the lab with the alien grunts in the pods that rise up, in my experience there's about a 50/50 shot that it will work on each run through the level.

Good episode though. Man your throat had to hurt after recording that.

Although I haven't played any of the HL games, my first instinct was 'Don't pick that up.' when he passed the Tau Cannon - It just killed two people so how the hell would I know that it wouldn't kill me too? It's really the same scenario as the soldier AI of so many games that even Freeman pointed out in an earlier episode. Soldier 1 goes around the corner and immediately dies. Soldier 2 goes around the corner and immediately dies. Soldier 3, then 4... 5, 6, 7... DO THEY EVER LEARN!?

Yesterday lack of the Internet connection ruined my chance to watch it. But today I'm gonna do it as fast as I can :]

I'm glad to see another new episode!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Get used to the wait times between episodes, guys. Ross' vocal chords must have taken forever to heal after that. We respect the job and all its hazards you undertake for us, Ross. I bet it will be really painful to record Freeman's lines after he finishes his metamorphosis into pure sound waves. A great episode, as usual.
I can usually go for about 10 - 20 minutes of shouting, then I only need a few hours to recover, unless I haven't done it in several weeks. This is a mostly accurate portrayal of what my lungpower is like:

O8hwI-1xzo0

I'm happy that it's out! That was the best episode yet! And I've been waiting so long. But that's what I am sad about.

We wait so long, but our happiness is so short. I mean Ross does make long videos, but in the end we just keep wanting more... Now we'll be waiting until episode 41, then back to where we started off at again...

Oh well, it's the circle of life.

I promise the wait on the next one will be shorter, plus I agree with the frustration. This is actually a motivating element of me wanting to do an actual movie. The wait will be even longer, but the payoff will be much larger I think. Like imagine if instead of Half-Life 2: Episode 3, Valve just went and released an all-out Half-Life 3 after another year, it's the same kind of mentality.

If I saw a gun that has exploded blowing up two people into pieces, all covered in blood..... Yeah, I'd leave it where it was.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^