Freeman's Mind special April Fool's day video ideas!

Sign in to follow this  

How about not wasting any time on an April fools joke, since there's no reason to do it other than the fact everyone does it? Which, by the way, isn't a reason.

Spending that extra time on normal episodes is the better idea, since they are always funny anyway.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

I would say he should make a blooper reel of all of his funny goofs, but that would probably end up being more trouble than it's worth. Also, someone should make Angry Birds: Source a real game if it's not already.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I would say he should make a blooper reel of all of his funny goofs, but that would probably end up being more trouble than it's worth.

It's mainly me just saying the lines not as well or cutting off abruptly. FM is pretty sterile and robotic as far as the recording, there's almost nothing that would be that entertaining for outtakes. Civil Protection has some from recording that I've kept for Craig, Fred, and myself. I plan on releasing those once there are some more updates to the website.

Angry German guy...

I just thought of Ross running around talking like Colonel Klink.

Hmm, or maybe he could pretend to be Einstein?

Freeman gets knocked unconscious by an exploding barrel, and has a nightmare that puts him in Half-Mind.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I think some CP/Portal crossover would be cool. Like if you replaced the Co-Op models with CP officers and had Mike and Dave go through some simple tests. Maybe have some 2001: A Space Odyssey references if Dave tries to shut down GLaDOS. I bet something like this would have TONS of stuff for Ross to make jokes about. The real question is if the effort is worth it.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I just want an episode.

BUT, if Ross had time and if he was paid to do FM, I would like to hear him singing...

''not a prisoneeeeer, I'm a freee maaaaaaaan, and my blooood is my oooooown noooooooow...'' :D

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.