Awesome New Games Coming Out!

I'm really looking forward to Gears of War 3. I've been a fan of them since Gears of War 1, and I can't wait to see how the trilogy ends. I might actually be more excited for Gears 3 than Skyrim, though it's pretty close.

I am excited for:

Any valve game

i love pretty much ALL of valves games

Bioshock: infinite

As a DIE HARD Bioshock fan i am a little skeptical about Infinite not being in rapture(not even in the same universe) 'n all. But i am still excited for it and can't wait to get it.

Mirror's Edge 2

No matter what people say, i LOVED Mirror's Edge. I mean i can agree that it had it's flaws, but so does every other game. I loved the beautiful environments, the gameplay(even though the few moves got repetitive after a while), the story(even though it was VERY cliche) and the cutscenes(i really can't see why so many people hated it).

And if you might not be following the mirrors edge news; No, it is not canceled.

Dead Island

The trailer was awesome, no doubt. Also from what I've read about it, it sounds very good. Also i like that it is a more serious zombie game rather then another "Funny" zombie game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unless I just missed it, I don't think anyone's mentioned Mass Effect 3 yet. The first trailer they put out worries me a bit, but the series in general hasn't failed to deliver yet.

I freakin' Love the the Mass Effect games. The teaser for the third game kinda makes it looks like it's set on earth. although that would be interesting to see the last mission set on earth fighting harbinger or a reaper or something like that, but I hope you can still go other planets and shit like you can in the two previous games.

No matter what people say, i LOVED Mirror's Edge. I mean i can agree that it had it's flaws, but so does every other game. I loved the beautiful environments, the gameplay(even though the few moves got repetitive after a while), the story(even though it was VERY cliche) and the cutscenes(i really can't see why so many people hated it).

And if you might not be following the mirrors edge news; No, it is not canceled.

You forgot about the music and the atmosphere the game created!

But yes, the sequel doesn't appear to be canceled. If we're lucky, we may hear more about it following the release of Battlefield 3.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

You forgot about the music and the atmosphere the game created!

But yes, the sequel doesn't appear to be canceled. If we're lucky, we may hear more about it following the release of Battlefield 3.

I thought that was a given

Ye, i think so. Battlefield 3 is the BIG game right now, so they are going to be focusing on that a lot. But once the hype settles i am hoping to hear something

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think I'll be getting a lot in terms of games this year.

Except Battlefield 3. It's a necessity.

Meh, I had expected something else. What happened to all the parkour in the trailer? It seems like nothing more than an FPS.

yeah, it does look abit boring and I was expecting alittle more fastpaced, but I'm going to put a blindfold on and cling to the hope that it will be fun (my glorious shield of hope lol)

I've already pre-ordered Duke Nukem Forever.

It's good to see some Duke fans around here, i'm itching to see DNF be released, the trailer was so badass.

The Duke has a (seemingly) solid limited edition package so the big fans should consider investing in that. I will only go for the standard edition myself.

I have actually never played any DN games. But i am looking forward to DNF because of it's looks a lot of fun. Sometimes you just have to play games that don't really require you to think, just kick ass.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Duke has a (seemingly) solid limited edition package so the big fans should consider investing in that. I will only go for the standard edition myself.

Yes, that's the one I've pre-ordered. I'm all hyped...

I have actually never played any DN games. But i am looking forward to DNF because of it's looks a lot of fun. Sometimes you just have to play games that don't really require you to think, just kick ass.

I actually played Duke Nukem 1 when I was just about 3-4 years old. I have to say it, I grew up with the Duke. To see him finally coming back is like a dream come true for me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Guess this would be my list:

- Bullet storm

- Brink

- Crysis 2

- L.A. Nore

- Battlefield 3

- Portal 2

- Duke Nukem Forever

- Shogun 2

- StarCraft 2 (any new campaigns)

- Diablo 3

- Bioshock Infinite

- Dead island

- Red Faction Armageddon

- Mass Effect 3

- Saints Row 3

- Modern Warefare 3 (maybe)

Okay I think that's it, my games list for 2011.

I'm looking forward to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I just hope it's good.

EDIT:

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LpyNfJ7JVI

A longer version of the original trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5KWLqUewc

Some gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhNQR0spE

Some more gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDIQ17K5ciw

+ rep

Also Starcraft 2 Protoss or Zerg campaigns.

There was another one, but I can't remember the name... Oh well.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Guess this would be my list:

- Bullet storm

- Brink

- Crysis 2

- L.A. Nore

- Battlefield 3

- Portal 2

- Duke Nukem Forever

- Shogun 2

- StarCraft 2 (any new campaigns) (HOtS)

- Diablo 3

- Bioshock Infinite

- Dead island

- Red Faction Armageddon

- Mass Effect 3

- Saints Row 3

- Modern Warefare 3 (maybe)

Okay I think that's it, my games list for 2011.

Amen to this. We're anticipating the same games though some of them I'm certain that won't come this year, sigh