Greatest PC games of all time.

Sign in to follow this  

2) Sim City 4- this was a really hard one for me, because all of the Sim City games (save for those new abominations) are absolutely excellent. But the fourth incarnation of this series really was the best, most polished, and realistic of the bunch. This is by far and away the only game that I have spent hundreds of hours playing, and am wiling to put hundreds of hours more into.

Only Sim City I have ever played. Drawing faces in the landscape and sending giant robots to destroy the cities FTW.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hundred people have hundred tastes, Alyxx. You can never satisfy everyone. I've heard there are even people who buy and enjoy games as Crane Simulator.

Although, yeah, sometimes I believe that MY OPINION IS A FACT.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

2) Sim City 4- this was a really hard one for me, because all of the Sim City games (save for those new abominations) are absolutely excellent. But the fourth incarnation of this series really was the best, most polished, and realistic of the bunch. This is by far and away the only game that I have spent hundreds of hours playing, and am wiling to put hundreds of hours more into.

Only Sim City I have ever played. Drawing faces in the landscape and sending giant robots to destroy the cities FTW.

I do this whenever I'm "done" with the city. Meaning I've either done all I could do with it or I've screwed up horribly xD

For me it's pretty much exclusively the latter. I would make a horrible president.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh jeeze, top five PC games? I can't even do a top 10 video games of all time, 'cause I'll just say something like "no wait, this should be higher" or "no, this is better" or things like that. I guess I could just do "five of my favorite PC games which I own".

1) Unreal Tournament

2) Left 4 Dead (1 & 2)

3) Payday: The Heist

4) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

5) Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA