I feel like leaving.

Sign in to follow this  

Minus rep for bullseye was intentional, sort-of the anti alyxx mountain-o-rep. Its all in good fun as far as I know.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Ok so, people arent allowed to express their hate for ponies, but you guys who like ponies are allowed to put up images of ponies all you want?

"Life sucks sober!"

Ok so, people arent allowed to express their hate for ponies

Of course they can. But you don't do it by calling everyone a faggot for watching it.

Okay?

Ok so, people arent allowed to express their hate for ponies

Of course they can. But you don't do it by calling everyone a faggot for watching it.

Okay?

No you shouldnt be calling people faggots for that, BUT I read: "Keep it to yourself" not: "Dont call me a faggot". If people are allowed to put up pony pictures all over the forums, then people are allowed to critize it as much as they want (as long as they dont insult anyone).

"Life sucks sober!"

No you shouldnt be calling people faggots for that, BUT I read: "Keep it to yourself" not: "Dont call me a faggot". If people are allowed to put up pony pictures all over the forums, then people are allowed to critize it as much as they want (as long as they dont insult the person).

I really do not care. If bitching and moaning makes you happy then go ahead, but do it in the correct forum and don't use language like Sheridanm's.

No you shouldnt be calling people faggots for that, BUT I read: "Keep it to yourself" not: "Dont call me a faggot". If people are allowed to put up pony pictures all over the forums, then people are allowed to critize it as much as they want (as long as they dont insult the person).

I really do not care. If bitching and moaning makes you happy then go ahead, but do it in the correct forum and don't use language like Sheridanm's.

And that also means putting up pony pictures in the right forum?

"Life sucks sober!"

And that also means putting up pony pictures in the right forum?

I'm not white knighting for everyone that's a brony on AF. Neither am I representing them. If you feel as if there are off-topic posts that devolve into spam or derailment then report it, if you've got a problem with other members just PM them.

I have problems with people like Rainbow Dash constantly derailing threads with MLP images but that doesn't mean everyone that has a MLP avatar is "spamming" and deserves to be punished. Honestly, the amount of times this shit is brought up is beyond annoying.

Lock please mod, this thread is going nowhere and there's no more on-topic discussion to be had.